Subject: Agenda for IETF 72

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 10:52:17 -0400

Dear colleagues,

The draft agenda for IETF 72 has been posted at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/72/agenda.html.  

We are tentatively scheduled for Thursday afternoon, from 13:00-15:00
local time.  Please remember that the IETF meeting agenda is still
subject to change, so it's still possible that our meeting slot will
move.  I gather that there isn't a lot of room in the agenda this time
(there are very few slots still open).  I have no idea whether that
means a timetable change is more or less likely than it might
otherwise be.  The final agenda is to be published on 2008-07-07.

If you have agenda items for our meeting, please send them to me along
with an estimate of how long you will need for each of your items.
The sooner you send them, the better.  In any case, please send them
by 2008-07-14 12:00:00+00, or they may not make it onto the WG meeting
agenda.

Thanks, and best regards,

Andrew 
(for Olafur & Andrew)

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]
+1 503 667 4564 x104
http://www.commandprompt.com/

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>