Subject: Adoption of draft-dupont-dnsext-tsig-md5-deprecated

From: Andrew Sullivan/dnsext co-chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 11:10:42 -0400

Dear colleagues,

In a previous message (which you can find at
http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/namedroppers.2008/msg00689.html),
we asked whether the working group wanted to adopt the subject draft
as a working group item.

We received many expressions of support and no arguments against
adopting the draft as a WG item.  Some of those expressing support
thought it was ready for working group last call.  There were some
substantive remarks on the draft, however, so a last call is not yet
warranted.

A new draft will appear soon in the repository as
draft-ietf-dnsext-tsig-md5-deprecated-00.txt.  This version is
supposed to include some updates to the draft we considered for
adoption, so if you've already made comments, please check the new
version after it is announced to see whether your concerns were
addressed.

Best regards and thanks for your participation,

Olafur & Andrew

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]
+1 503 667 4564 x104
http://www.commandprompt.com/

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>