Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2672bis-dname-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 07:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Update to DNAME Redirection in the DNS
	Author(s)       : S. Rose, W. Wijngaards
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2672bis-dname-14.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2008-07-16

The DNAME record provides redirection for a sub-tree of the domain
name tree in the DNS system.  That is, all names that end with a
particular suffix are redirected to another part of the DNS.  This is
a revision of the original specification in RFC 2672, also aligning
RFC 3363 and RFC 4294 with this revision.Requirements Language

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2672bis-dname-14.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.