Subject: New agenda posted

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 11:35:04 -0400

Dear colleagues,

Owing to the recent events and the resulting increased importance of
forgery resilence, we have altered somewhat the agenda for the WG
meeting.  I uploaded it just now.  Please review it; comments are of
course welcome.  If you have a particular adjustment that is needed as
a result, please let me know as soon as possible.  I will try to be
accommodating, because of the late notice.  (Note that any problems
with this can be laid exclusively at my feet: I sent this to Olafur,
but he's on vacation and hasn't seen the revised agenda as far as I
know.  So you can save your rotten tomatoes for me.)

We have reserved 30 minutes in the agenda for discussion of further
work on forgery resilence.  We do have some drafts to discuss in that
time, but part of the time will certainly be for open discussion. 

This alteration of the schedule means that there is less time for
discussion of some other things.  If you have been preparing any
presentation on the basis of the previous agenda, _please check the
new one_.  Let me know if I have cut you too far compared to what you
had to say.  (Also, think about whether you were saying more than
needed because of the allocated slot.)

If you are presenting, and have materials for upload, please send them
to us as soon as possible.  Thanks.

Best regards,

Andrew (for the Chairs)

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]
+1 503 667 4564 x104
http://www.commandprompt.com/

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>