Subject: [dnsext] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dnsext-dnsproxy-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 09:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DNS Proxy Implementation Guidelines
	Author(s)       : R. Bellis
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsext-dnsproxy-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-04-15

This document provides guidelines for the implementation of DNS
proxies, as found in broadband gateways and other similar network
devices.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnsproxy-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.