Subject: [dnsext] Last Call: draft-ietf-dnsext-dnsproxy (DNS Proxy Implementation Guidelines) to BCP

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 09:28:16 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from the DNS Extensions WG (dnsext) to 
consider the following document:

- 'DNS Proxy Implementation Guidelines '
   <draft-ietf-dnsext-dnsproxy-05.txt> as a BCP

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-05-19. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnsproxy-05.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=18026&rfc_flag=0

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>