Subject: [dnsext] Materials for any talking

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 12:12:36 -0400

Dear colleagues,

This is a reminder that if you expect to be speaking at the DNSEXT
meeting this Wed., you need (1) to tell me if you haven't already and
(2) to send me your slides.

(2) MUST be done in advance.  We saw today in DNSOP the difficulty
with projectors, so I'm really hoping we can do everything from one
laptop.  If you can't get the slides in advance, put them on a USB
drive or something.  We don't want to waste meeting time fooling with
projection problems.

A

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]
Shinkuro, Inc.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>