Subject: [dnsext] RFC5011 interoperabilty testing

From: Steve Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 15:29:22 -0400

Shinkuro is starting a public interoperabilty test of RFC5011  
implementations.

The main goals of this effort are
* to determine if the RFC5011 specification need corrections/additions/ 
deletions etc. before being advanced along IETF standards track.
* Allow implementors to assess if their implementations are compliant  
and inter operate.

To participate in this tests please subscribe to the interoperabilty  
mailing
list [email-masked] by sending email to [email-masked]

N.B. This is not the usual "-request" format.

There are two main parts to this test,
* RFC5011 compliant rollover of keys by zones
* RFC5011 trust maintenance by trust anchor maintainers.

In near term we will start the second part, and add the first part as  
vendors sign up.

Proposed test plan for trust anchor maintainers will be posted to the  
rfc5011 mailing list early next week.

There will also be a web site, but it is not yet set up.

Olafur Gudmundsson will be running this effort for us.

Steve Crocker