Subject: [dnsext] DNSEXT agenda updated

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 17:01:46 -0400

Dear colleagues,

I've updated the DNSEXT agenda.  Because of remarks that the times
weren't clear because of the notation I used last time, this has
explicit begin and end times for segments.  Note that we plan to be
ruthless about the schedule, so if you are planning remarks on any of
these items, please plan to be brief.

If you have items that you wish to have considered in the meeting, and
your topic is not already somehow reflected on the agenda, you really
need to tell me now.  As you can see, this agenda is pretty full.

We will be providing the usual administrative detail that often takes
up portions of meetings by email; look for that soon.

Best regards,

Andrew (for the Chairs)

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]
Shinkuro, Inc.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>