Subject: [dnsext] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-dolmatov-dnsext-dnssec-gost-01.txt]

From: Basil Dolmatov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 15:15:12 +0400

New version of draft devoted to GOST implementation in DNSSec hes been 
posted.

Changes include: elimination of referencies to NSEC3 (leaving that to 
the next step), some typo and format corrections.

Commants are appreciated.

dol@

Subject: I-D Action:draft-dolmatov-dnsext-dnssec-gost-01.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 04:00:01 -0700 (PDT)
List-Id: Internet Draft Announcements only <i-d-announce.ietf.org>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use of GOST signature algorithms in DNSKEY and RRSIG Resource Records for DNSSEC
	Author(s)       : V. Dolmatov, et al.
	Filename        : draft-dolmatov-dnsext-dnssec-gost-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2009-08-05

This document describes how to produce GOST signature and hash algorithms
DNSKEY and RRSIG resource records for use in the Domain Name System
Security Extensions (DNSSEC, RFC 4033, RFC 4034, and RFC 4035).

V.Dolmatov

  Expires February 05, 2010

[page 1]

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dolmatov-dnsext-dnssec-gost-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt