Subject: [dnsext] DNSEXT session at IETF 76

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 10:15:40 -0400

Dear colleagues,

The DNS Extensions WG has a session scheduled for IETF 76 in
Hiroshima.  We are currently slotted for Tuesday afternoon, from
13:00-15:00.  Here's what else is in that slot:

Acacia 1	APP	hybi	 BiDirectional or Server-Initiated HTTP BOF
Orchid 3	INT	dnsext	 DNS Extensions WG
Camellia	INT	mip4	 Mobility for IPv4 WG
Orchid 1	OPS	v6ops	 IPv6 Operations WG
Orchid 2	RAI	mmusic	 Multiparty Multimedia Session Control WG
Acacia 2	RTG	idr	     Inter-Domain Routing WG
Cattleya 2	SEC	pkix	 Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) WG
Cattleya 1	TSV	ippm	 IP Performance Metrics WG

Please let Olafur and me know if there is a conflict here such that
you need us to request a rescheduling of the session.

Best regards,

Andrew

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]
Shinkuro, Inc.