Subject: [dnsext] draft-ietf-dnsext-axfr-clarify-12

From: Mark Andrews <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 12:38:58 +1100

"missed to support this functionality" below doesn't read right.

Possible replacements.
"missed supporting this functionality"
"failed to support this functionality"

   transfer to complete before the next could begin.  RFC 1035 did not
   exclude this possibility, but legacy implementations missed to
   support this functionality.  The remaining presence of such legacy
   implementations makes it necessary that new general purpose server
   implementation still provide options for gracefull fallback to the
   old behavior in their support of concurrent DNS transactions and AXFR
   sessions on a single TCP connection.

Other than that I don't see any issues with the draft.

Mark
-- 
Mark Andrews, ISC
1 Seymour St., Dundas Valley, NSW 2117, Australia
PHONE:	+61 2 9871 4742		         INTERNET: [email-masked]