Subject: [dnsext] FW: [BEHAVE] WGLC for translation documents (6 documents)

From: Olafur Gudmundsson/DNSEXT co-chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 13:11:05 -0500

I would like to draw your attention to this WGLC that just started in
behave, some of these documents have DNS implications.
Please send comments to the Behave mailing list.

         Olafur

>-----Original Message-----
>From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
>Dan Wing
>Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2009 11:47 PM
>To: [email-masked]
>Cc: [email-masked]
>Subject: [BEHAVE] WGLC for translation documents (6 documents)
>
>We appear ready to start the working group last call for our set of IPv6/IPv4
>translation documents.  This is a two-week WGLC.
>
>We need 5 reviewers to say a document is ready before we will forward the
>documents to the IESG.  A few people have already volunteered, but we need
>more!  Please see http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/behave/trac/wiki/WikiStart.
>If you are already reading the document, this is easy -- just email the chairs
>after your review.
>
>The documents starting WGLC are:
>
>http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-framework-04
>http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-05
>http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-stateful-07
>http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-behave-dns64-05
>http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-behave-address-format-03
>http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-behave-ftp64-00
>
>This is a two week WGLC finishing on December 31.  Please send substantive
>review comments to [email-masked] and (if possible) send editorial comments
>only to the authors at [email-masked].
>
>Thanks,
>-Dan and Dave