Subject: [dnsext] Draft agenda for Prague

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 07:58:52 -0500

Dear colleagues,

There are two items on the agenda for Prague.  We have one hour.

The first is the discussion around the alias requirements.  We want to
wind this up very soon.  Every open item you have should be considered
fodder for this discussion:

        draft-ietf-dnsext-aliasing-requirements.  35 mins

The second is the resimprove draft:

        draft-vixie-dnsext-resimprove.  25 mins

The above were the only two items requested of the chairs prior to the
deadline, so we only asked for an hour long slot.

There remains the faint possibility that we will be moved to the slot
on Friday morning currently occupied by mif.  If we have that
additional time, we might be willing to entertain additional topics.
If you have such topics, please send them to us with a request of the
amount of time you want.  Note that we do not like or encourage long
presentations, and prefer any slot longer than a few minutes to be
taken up mostly with focussed discussion that nails down conclusions.

A

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]
Shinkuro, Inc.