Subject: [dnsext] WG Document adoption: Resimprove

From: Olafur Gudmundsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 13:37:11 -0400

As discussed in the WG meeting today, this is a formal request for 
people to say that they support the adoption of the following document:
     http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vixie-dnsext-resimprove

This documents goals are:
     state explicitly things that RFC1034/1035 is not clear enough.
     recommend behaviors that are beneficial for resolution

In the current draft there are 3 recommendations, some more may be added.

Note: supporting this document for adoption does not imply you support 
all the ideas in the document.

Under the working rules of the WG we need at least 5 members to say that 
they support this work and commit to perform reviews of this document.

If we do not have 5 people step forward by April 8'th the document will 
not be adopted.

     Olafur & Andrew

---

From: Ray Bellis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 12:04:25 +0000

On 28 Mar 2011, at 19:37, Olafur Gudmundsson wrote:

> Under the working rules of the WG we need at least 5 members to say that they support this work and commit to perform reviews of this document.

Count me in, please.

Ray

---

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 09:35:57 -0400

>     http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vixie-dnsext-resimprove

My comments are here:

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dnsext/current/msg10739.html

The WG should discuss this draft.
-- 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Edward Lewis
NeuStar                    You can leave a voice message at +1-571-434-5468

Me to infant son: "Waah! Waah! Is that all you can say?  Waah?"
Son: "Waah!"