Subject: [dnsext] Draft minutes from IETF-80

From: Olafur Gudmundsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 10:01:39 -0400

Thanks to Paul Hoffman for doing the minutes and submitting them in
almost real time.

All mistakes and errors are mine,

Attached are the draft minutes.
Current minutes are available at
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/80/minutes/dnsext.txt
(will update if there are suggestions for improvements, or fixing 
mistakes) .

If there is no feedback on minutes by April 10'th we will make them final.

	Olafur

---

From: "John Levine" <[email-masked]>
Date: 31 Mar 2011 14:36:07 -0000

>    John Levine: RBLDNSD will be fixed
>	TinyDNS should be fixed
>	John will start a mailing list to update

I don't recall offering to start a mailing list, but I suppose I could
if people think there is stuff to discuss beyond what gets discussed
on the existing rbldnsd developers' list.

R's,
John