Subject: [dnsext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-registry-fixes-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 06:39:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Applicability Statement: DNS Security (DNSSEC) DNSKEY Algorithm IANA Registry
	Author(s)       : Scott Rose
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-registry-fixes-08.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-05-26

   The DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC) requires the use of
   cryptographic algorithm suites for generating digital signatures over
   DNS data.  There is currently an IANA registry for these algorithms
   that is incomplete in that it lacks the implementation status of each
   algorithm.  This document provides an applicability statement on
   algorithm implementation compliance status for DNSSEC
   implementations.  This status is to measure compliance to this RFC
   only.  This document replaces that registry table with a new IANA
   registry table for Domain Name System Security (DNSSEC) Algorithm
   Numbers that lists (or assigns) each algorithm&#39;s status based on the
   current reference.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-registry-fixes-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-registry-fixes-08.txt

---

From: Scott Rose <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 09:46:47 -0400

This version is basically a copy edit revision - fixing some of the text for
readability and included some statements about the text being normative and
not the IANA registry this document creates.  This is in response to several
comments about the purpose of the document.

Scott

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 9:39 AM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
> directories. This draft is a work item of the DNS Extensions Working Group
> of the IETF.
>
> _______________________________________________
> dnsext mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsext
>