Subject: [dnsext] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2672bis-dname-22.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 11:30:05 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Update to DNAME Redirection in the DNS
    Author(s)     : S. Rose, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2672bis-dname-22.txt
    Pages         : 18
    Date          : 2011-05-02
    
   The DNAME record provides redirection for a sub-tree of the domain
   name tree in the DNS system.  That is, all names that end with a
   particular suffix are redirected to another part of the DNS.  This is
   a revision of the original specification in RFC 2672, also aligning
   RFC 3363 and RFC 4294 with this revision.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2672bis-dname-22.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.