Subject: [dnsext] ICANN Variant Issues Project initial definitions document

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 18:20:04 -0400

No hat.

Dear colleagues,

Apologies if you see this note elsewhere.  The ICANN Variant Issues
Project has previously drawn attention to its activities on this list.
I wanted to draw people's attention to some definitions that were
offered to the teams as part of their work.  They're available from
https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/16842765/initial_definitions_2011-07-15-clean.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1310760720000.

The project is publishing these definitions in an effort to ensure
they get as wide review as possible.  If you wish to make comments, it
would be ideal if you were to do so on the vip mailing list
(https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/vip).  If that doesn't suit
your fancy, feel free to send your comments to me and I'll see that
they get passed along.  Please do not use the DNS Extensions mailing
list for discussion.

I should note, as a matter of full disclosure, that ICANN has me
consulting on the vip work.

Best regards,

Andrew

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]