Subject: [dnsext] WG Action: Conclusion of DNS Extensions (dnsext)

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 10:51:53 -0700

The DNS Extensions (dnsext) in the Internet Area has concluded. The IESG 
contact persons are Brian Haberman and Ted Lemon.

DNSEXT has successfully completed all items on its charter.
Congratulations to all participants for this accomplishment. The
working group is closed; the mailing list will remain open to support
expert review of RRtypes and EDNS options.

---

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 14:17:08 -0400

> DNSEXT has successfully completed all items on its charter.

Dear colleagues,

I want to send this personal note of gratitude to all of you who have
contributed to the WG's achievements.  I also want to thank you all
for having accepted my numerous limitations during the period when I
was co-chair.  I have learned quite a lot, and I appreciate your help
and understanding in those lessons.  It's been a tremendous privilege
to serve you and to work with all of you.  I hope to continue to be
able to work with all of you here on the list in future.

Many thanks and best wishes,

A

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]

---

From: Noel David Torres Taño <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 01:07:17 +0100

> contact persons are Brian Haberman and Ted Lemon.

Hi all

I'm still working in the OID proposal. Which group should I send it for 
further review?

Thanks

Noel Torres
er Envite
-------------------------
A: Because it breaks the logical flow of discussion.
Q: Why is top posting bad?

---

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 09:06:13 -0400

You can still use this list.

On Jul 25, 2013, at 20:07, Noel David Torres Taño wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> dnsext mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsext

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Edward Lewis             
NeuStar                    You can leave a voice message at +1-571-434-5468

There are no answers - just tradeoffs, decisions, and responses.