Subject: [dnsext] I-D Action: draft-daley-updatezones-00.txt

From: Jay Daley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 14:41:04 +1300

I've written up a draft following the discussion we've had on list.

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extending DNS UPDATE for 'whole of zone' operations
	Author(s)       : Jay Daley
	Filename        : draft-daley-updatezones-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-11-11

Abstract:
   This memo describes an extension to the DNS protocol that support the
   remote provisioning of zones on authoritative servers.  This addition
   is complementary to the existing mechanisms for provisioning zone
   data using the DNS protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-daley-updatezones

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-daley-updatezones-00

-- 
Jay Daley
Chief Executive
.nz Registry Services (New Zealand Domain Name Registry Limited)
desk: +64 4 931 6977
mobile: +64 21 678840
linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/jaydaley