Subject: Re: [dnsext] icann rssac caucus

From: Paul Vixie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 13:42:56 -0700

Dear colleagues,

This is a friendly reminder to apply for RSSAC Caucus membership. The
cut-off date for first round of membership is end of June, so please
kindly submit your statement of interest before 1st of July to
[email-masked].
On Monday 23rd of June RSSAC had its public session at ICANN 50 and it
was announced that first face to face caucus meeting will be held during
IETF 90 in Toronto.

Kind regards,

Paul Vixie
on behalf of RSSAC Caucus membership committee

re:

Paul Vixie wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> If you are interested in participating at ICANN's Root Server System Advisory Committee (https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/charter-2013-07-14-en) as a Caucus member, please kindly read the relevant information and Caucus document published at https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/rssac-caucus-2014-05-06-en and submit your statement of interest to [email-masked] 
>
> The RSSAC executive is working on publishing the final version "Procedures documents" and at the moment is establishing  the Caucus and with a few work items ready to be discussed by the Caucus.
>
> If you would like to volunteer please kindly indicate those intentions known by sending an email to [email-masked].
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Kaveh Ranjbar, RSSAC Membership Committee Chair
> Tripti Sinha, RSSAC Membership Committee Member
> Paul Vixie, RSSAC Membership Committee Member
>