Subject: [dnsext] Fwd: [dns-rrtype-applications] DNS-AS RRTYPE PARAMETER ALLOCATION

From: Ray Bellis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 17:46:41 +0000

Wolfgang Riedel has submitted an updated application (attached),
addressing my previous comments by replacing the mnemonic with "AVC",
and also now explicitly documenting that the RDATA format is identical
to a "TXT" record.

I see no reason to reject this application, and intend to approve it on
Monday unless there's any vigorous objections.

Ray Bellis

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[dns-rrtype-applications] dns-rrtype-applications] DNS-AS
RRTYPE PARAMETER ALLOCATION
Date: 	Sun, 14 Feb 2016 09:05:14 +0000
From: 	Wolfgang Riedel (wriedel) <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked] <[email-masked]>,
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Hello,

as requested attached our re-worked request for an assignment for a new
DNS Resource Record for mnemonic=AVC.
Please let me know if there is anything unclear or missing and what the
next steps would be.

---

From: Ray Bellis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 13:18:21 +0000

On 14/02/2016 09:05, Wolfgang Riedel (wriedel) wrote:
> Hello,
> 
> as requested attached our re-worked request for an assignment for a
> new DNS Resource Record for mnemonic=AVC. Please let me know if there
> is anything unclear or missing and what the next steps would be.

Having received no further comments, as the Designated Expert according
to RFC 6895 I hereby approve the application for the "AVC" RRTYPE as
described in the attached template.

Ray Bellis