Subject: DNSEXT mailing list Namedroppers will be moving

From: Olafur Gudmundsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 15:43:22 -0500

On January 27'th the site hosting namedroppers will change from
internic.net to ops.ietf.org.

There will be further announcement once the change takes place.
Subscribers do not have to take any action to remain subscribed.
Submissions to [email-masked] will get forwarded to the new
mail site. 
 
	Olafur

--------
Olafur Gudmundsson - NAI Labs 			(443)-259-2389 
The Security Research Division of Network Associates, Inc.
[email-masked]  [email-masked]  Private: [email-masked]

---

From: "D. J. Bernstein" <[email-masked]>
Date: 20 Jan 2000 11:20:28 -0000

I'm disappointed that the WG chairs have not revealed the frightening
story behind this change in mailing-list operations:

   http://cr.yp.to/dnscache/namedroppers.html

If you're another DNS implementor, and you share my concerns about
interoperability, please send me email.

I'm sending this message directly to namedroppers-outgoing, which I hope
will reach the namedroppers subscribers without interference. I doubt
that this avenue of communication will be open much longer.

---Dan