Subject: WGLC Summary: TKEY-03

From: Olafur Gudmundsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 16:41:20 -0500

The Last call has concluded, there where a few comments on the draft mostly 
stylistic, some editorial. The draft needs to be updated to reflect the
comments. 
Summary of comments of significance: 
Introduction and security consideration section MUST NOT contain protocol
specification text.
Mandatory modes SHOULD be defined before optional ones. 
 
Once that is done the there will be a short delay and then we will do short
WG last call. 

	Olafur

PS: I think this draft is in good shape and next version should be the
final one. 

--------
Olafur Gudmundsson - NAI Labs 			(443)-259-2389 
The Security Research Division of Network Associates, Inc.
[email-masked]  [email-masked]  Private: [email-masked]