Subject: DNSEXT WG Last Call: Simple Secure Update

From: Olafur Gudmundsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 00:31:06 -0500

This is a second last call on this document, in the first round some 
changes where suggested mainly spilt the document in two as the original
document was updating RFC2535 and obsoleting RFC2137 this document 
reflects all comments received. 

This document specifies how to update zones securely using only message 
authentication. This document does not specify update policy, but extends 
dynamic update RFC2136 to DNSSEC types and their restrictions. 
 
This is a WG last call ending March 8'th 2000. 

The draft is: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-simple-secure-update-0
0.txt

There are no known defects in this version of the document, but it 
depends  on the Signing Auth document which is in parallel WGLC.
Please send comments to the list.

This document is to be published as an standards track RFC, obsoleting 
RFC2137.

        Olafur
--------
Olafur Gudmundsson - NAI Labs 			(443)-259-2389 
The Security Research Division of Network Associates, Inc.
[email-masked]  [email-masked]  Private: [email-masked]

to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.

---

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 09:32:29 -0500

>This is a second last call on this document, in the first round some

March 23rd?  What happened to February?  Did you cross the International
Month Line?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Edward Lewis                                                NAI Labs
Phone: +1 443-259-2352                      Email: [email-masked]

"Trying is the first step to failure." - Homer Simpson
"No! Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try." - Yoda
"It takes years of training to know when to do nothing" - Dogbert 1/21/00

Opinions expressed are property of my evil twin, not my employer.