Subject: DNSEXT WG Last call: Signing Authority

From: Olafur Gudmundsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 00:31:13 -0500

This document was spun off from the Simple Secure Update document after 
WGLC. 

This document specifies that for DNSSEC purposes only zone key signatures
are material. This restriction simplifies signature validation, and 
allows flexible dynamic update policies. The changes result from implementation
experience. 

This is a WG last call ending March 8'th 2000. 

The draft is: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-signing-auth-00.txt

There are no known defects in this version of the document. 
Please send comments to the list.

This document is to be published as an standards track RFC, updating RFC2565.

        Olafur
--------
Olafur Gudmundsson - NAI Labs 			(443)-259-2389 
The Security Research Division of Network Associates, Inc.
[email-masked]  [email-masked]  Private: [email-masked]

to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.