Subject: RE: DNSEXT WG agenda at 45'th IETF

From: Stuart Kwan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 17:50:36 -0800

Hello all,

I will not be attending Adelaide.  Olafur, can you please drive the
discussion on GSS-TSIG?

I intend to resubmit GSS-TSIG as a working group draft when the I-D window
reopens.  I am not planning any significant changes to the draft.

Cheers,
- Stuart

to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.

---

From: Olafur Gudmundsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 16:39:36 -0500

>I will not be attending Adelaide.  Olafur, can you please drive the

No problem, I will bring up the issue that the draft is applying to become
a working group draft, and I see no reason for that not to happen. 

>reopens.  I am not planning any significant changes to the draft.

I will read the draft before the meeting and send you any suggestions
I may have. 

	Olafur