Subject: [dnssd] Second Resource Directory plug test

From: Christian Amsüss <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 18:19:03 +0200

Hello groups and people interested in Resource Directory
interoperability,

there will be a second plug test on CoRE Resource Directory
implementations in about two weeks, please enter your preferred dates at
[1] if you want to participate; a date will be picked on October 2nd.

The test specification is under preparation and can be viewed at [2] for
the time being. A final version of the test specification, along with
the draft version to be used ([3] with editorial changes will be -15),
will be sent with the date announcement mail.

The test specification covers basic RD registration and the
administrative interface; we'll be happy to accomodate implementations
that provide only a subset of the described functionality. Also,
participants are welcome to try out additional Resource Directory
extensions like the DNS-SD mapping after covering the test specs.

Followup mails will go to the mailing lists that recieve this mail as
well as anyone entered in the Doodle; please forward this to potentially
interested parties. If you or they want to participate in the plug test
anonymously, please contact me directly; otherwise, it will be handled
as a public IETF event with names and email addresses sent out via
mailing lists.

Best regards
Christian

[1]: https://doodle.com/poll/9r6g34nv3vs4br6r
[2]: http://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://github.com/core-wg/resource-directory/master/interop-RD-20180910.html
[3]: https://core-wg.github.io/resource-directory/draft-ietf-core-resource-directory.html

-- 
We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers.
  -- Elric