Subject: [dnssd] Wrong I-D revision ? Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnssd-prireq-04.txt

From: "Eric Vyncke (evyncke)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 16:41:17 +0000

Christian, Daniel,

Something went badly with the upload... The title and body of the announcement is about version -04 while the data tracker as a -05 dated 21st of February 2020.

Would you mind to check the document you just uploaded?

-éric

-----Original Message-----
From: dnssd <[email-masked]> on behalf of "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Monday, 9 March 2020 at 17:19
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [dnssd] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnssd-prireq-04.txt

    A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
    This draft is a work item of the Extensions for Scalable DNS Service Discovery WG of the IETF.
    
            Title           : DNS-SD Privacy and Security Requirements
            Authors         : Christian Huitema
                              Daniel Kaiser
    	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnssd-prireq-04.txt
    	Pages           : 20
    	Date            : 2020-03-09
    
    Abstract:
       DNS-SD (DNS Service Discovery) normally discloses information about
       devices offering and requesting services.  This information includes
       host names, network parameters, and possibly a further description of
       the corresponding service instance.  Especially when mobile devices
       engage in DNS Service Discovery at a public hotspot, serious privacy
       problems arise.  We analyze the requirements of a privacy-respecting
       discovery service.

    The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnssd-prireq/
    
    There are also htmlized versions available at:
    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnssd-prireq-04
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dnssd-prireq-04
    
    A diff from the previous version is available at:
    https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnssd-prireq-04

    Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
    until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
    
    Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
    ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

    _______________________________________________
    dnssd mailing list
    [email-masked]
    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnssd