Subject: [Doh] HTTP documentation

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 14:16:54 +0800

... is at:
  http://httpwg.org/specs/

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/

---

From: David C Lawrence <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 04:47:58 -0500

>   http://httpwg.org/specs/

FWIW ISC also keeps a list of DNS specs, although not as an official
IETF thing.   Have fun going through all bazillion of them.  I didn't
count them exactly but if all the blocks are 20 each, it seems that
they've currently got 185 RFCs catalogued:

https://www.isc.org/community/rfcs/dns/

Once upon a time there was an effort to harmonize all this into the
one current source of DNS specifications.  It didn't go well.
Occasionally the thought crosses my mind to try again, but then I
quickly regain my sense of self-preservation.