Subject: [Doh] DoH issues merged

From: Patrick McManus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 19:06:14 +0800

FYI, the editors copy of the DoH draft has closed a few issues. The issue
tracker on github is primarily a management tracking tool - merging of PR
into the editor's copy is not a declaration of consensus (though obviously
all changes are in service of getting to consensus); that remains the duty
of the chairs and ultimately WGLC. There will be Internet-Draft's
snapshotted from the editor's copy at a normal cadence. We'll try and
summarize on the list when issues are closed to help readers keep track of
the changes and potentially maintain a tighter feedback loop.

as always substantive discussion belongs on the list.

This is such a summary:

https://github.com/dohwg/draft-ietf-doh-dns-over-https/issues/13 - make the
http freshness lifetime <= dns ttl

https://github.com/dohwg/draft-ietf-doh-dns-over-https/issues/9 - clarify
an example is fictitious

https://github.com/dohwg/draft-ietf-doh-dns-over-https/issues/7 - use
shorter parameter names

-Patrick