Subject: Re: [Doh] Status update

From: Ben Schwartz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2017 10:31:16 -0400

FYI, the issue tracker is now at
https://github.com/dohwg/draft-ietf-doh-dns-over-https, and we are ready
for pull requests.  Substantive discussion should remain on this mailing
list.

On Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 2:53 PM, Ben Schwartz <[email-masked]> wrote:

> 1. We have formally adopted Paul and Patrick's draft: https://datatracker.
> ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-doh-dns-over-https/ .  Further comments
> definitely welcome!
>
> 2. We have opened a "project" on Github for anyone who would prefer to
> track issues there.  (However, our ADs have advised the substantive
> discussion should stay on this mailing list.).  The issue tracker is here:
> https://github.com/dohwg/drafts/issues.  The draft text is not yet on
> github, so we're not yet ready for pull requests.
>
> 3. Please contact the list or the chairs ASAP if you would like agenda
> time.
>
> --Ben, for the chairs
>