Subject: [Doh] -02 posted

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 23:02:52 +0000

Greetings. As you can see from the previous message, we have done a big update to the -01. Please review the diffs and let us know if we got some wrong or undershot what was requested. Heck, please review the whole draft: it's still pretty short.

As a reminder, we are tracking issues brought up here on the GitHub repo at
   https://github.com/dohwg/draft-ietf-doh-dns-over-https
You can see that we still have five known issues open, and there are a few placeholders in the draft itself. Let's keep the level of discussion up so we can surprise everyone and make our WG deadline. :-)

--Paul Hoffman

Title : DNS Queries over HTTPS 
Authors : Paul Hoffman 
Patrick McManus 
Filename : draft-ietf-doh-dns-over-https-02.txt 
Pages : 15 
Date : 2017-11-28 

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-doh-dns-over-https/

There are also htmlized versions available at: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-doh-dns-over-https-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-doh-dns-over-https-02

A diff from the previous version is available at: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-doh-dns-over-https-02