Subject: [domainrep] I-D Action: draft-ietf-repute-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 13:18:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Reputation Services Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Model for Reputation Interchange
	Author(s)       : Nathaniel Borenstein
                          Murray S. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-repute-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-11-29

   This document describes the general model underlying a set of
   proposals for the exchange of reputation information on the Internet,
   and provides a roadmap to the four additional documents that
   collectively define a reputation interchange protocol.  It is
   intended roughly to follow the recommendations of RFC4101 for
   describing a protocol model.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-repute-model-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-repute-model-00.txt

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 13:22:25 -0800

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
> Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 1:18 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [domainrep] I-D Action: draft-ietf-repute-model-00.txt
> 
> 
> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
> directories. This draft is a work item of the Reputation Services
> Working Group of the IETF.
> 

Although Nathaniel is the token bearer for editing this one, he's out ill at the moment, and I wanted to get this posted and marked as replacing my individual submission.  It's unchanged, other than its name, from the previous version.

Just FYI.

-MSK