Subject: [domainrep] ISSUE tracking in REPUTE working group

From: Dave CROCKER <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 14:42:24 +0800

Folks,

There is an issue tracker for the working group:

    <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/repute/trac/report/1>

A pointer to it is listed on the working group page:

    <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/repute/>.

If you want something added to the issue tracker, please post an email to the 
working group which states the issue and put ISSUE as the first word in the 
Subject line.

The working group can then discuss the issue, possibly resolving it.

Note that it's fine to take someone else's posting which does NOT declare that 
it is an issue, but that you want to have treated as an issue.  Simply reply to 
the message and add ISSUE to the beginning of your reply's subject line.

The question about use of domain name as an identifier has been entered as our 
first ISSUE...

d/
-- 

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking
   bbiw.net