Subject: [domainrep] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-repute-model-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2013 12:25:59 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Reputation Services Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : A Model for Reputation Reporting
    Author(s)     : N. Borenstein, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-repute-model
    Pages         : 10 
    Date          : March 4, 2013 
    
   This document describes a general architecture for a reputation-based
   service and a model for requesting reputation-related data over the
   Internet, where &quot;reputation&quot; refers to predictions or expectations
   about an entity or an identifier such as a domain name.  The document
   roughly follows the recommendations of RFC4101 for describing a
   protocol model.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-repute-model-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.