Subject: [domainrep] I-D Action: draft-ietf-repute-model-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 14:28:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Reputation Services Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An Architecture for Reputation Reporting
	Author(s)       : Nathaniel Borenstein
                          Murray S. Kucherawy
                          Andrew Sullivan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-repute-model-09.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-09-12

Abstract:
   This document describes a general architecture for a reputation-based
   service, allowing one to request reputation-related data over the
   Internet, where "reputation" refers to predictions or expectations
   about an entity or an identifier such as a domain name.  The document
   roughly follows the recommendations of RFC4101 for describing a
   protocol model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-repute-model

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-repute-model-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-repute-model-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/