Subject: [Dots] Fwd: FW: New Version Notification for draft-mglt-dots-use-cases-00.txt

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 09:49:40 -0400

Hi,

Please find a use case document for DDoS Open Threat Signaling. This is a
first version, so feel free to comment. I hope it will be useful to help
defining the scope of the WG.

BR,
Daniel

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2015 9:43 AM
To: Daniel Migault; Daniel Migault
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-mglt-dots-use-cases-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-mglt-dots-use-cases-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Daniel Migault and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-mglt-dots-use-cases
Revision:       00
Title:          DDoS Open Threat Signaling use cases
Document date:  2015-04-20
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          13
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mglt-dots-use-cases-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-dots-use-cases/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mglt-dots-use-cases-00

Abstract:
   The document details use cases to mitigate DDoS attacks.  These use
   cases are expected to illustrates involved communications to detect
   and mitigate DDoS attacks.  It is expected that these communications
   will be in the future handled by the DDoS Open Threat Signaling
   (DOTS).  These scenarios are intended to be useful to derive
   requirements for the design of DDoS Open threat Signaling.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
Daniel Migault
Ericsson