Subject: [Dots] Fwd: Date change for CARIS submissions

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 15:23:12 -0400

Please note the submission date change to April 10th for the CARIS
workshop.  We look forward to your submission and participation.

Thank you,
Kathleen

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IAB Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 3:17 PM
Subject: Date change for CARIS submissions
To: ietf list <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]

Dear colleagues,

The Co-ordinating Attack Response at Internet Scale (CARIS) workshop
program committee is extending the deadline for submissions by one
week, to 10 April 2015.  The call for papers is available from
https://www.iab.org/activities/workshops/caris/call-for-papers/.  For
more information on CARIS, please see
https://www.iab.org/activities/workshops/caris/.

Best regards,

Andrew Sullivan
IAB Chair

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen