Subject: [Dots] Barry Leiba's No Objection on charter-ietf-dots-00-01: (with COMMENT)

From: "Barry Leiba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2015 15:54:55 -0700

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-dots-00-01: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-dots/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

There is likely significant overlap here with deployed stuff , and M3AAWG
would know about that.  I will talk with people about that during the
upcoming week  at M3AAWG in Dublin, and I will make sure that the
external review message is posted to the M3AAWG Technical Committee.  But
I would appreciate it if the charter explicitly called out collaboration
with M3AAWG.

---

From: "Teague, Nik" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 20:58:38 +0000

Barry hi,

We can certainly explicitly call out M3AAWG collaboration and work to that
end.

Thanks,

-Nik

On 06/06/2015 23:54, "Barry Leiba" <[email-masked]> wrote:
>_______________________________________________
>Dots mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dots