Subject: [Dots] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-moskowitz-dots-gre-00.txt

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 07:55:30 -0500

I offer this draft to DOTS as a solid approach to meet the requirements 
for the underlying transport mechanism for DOTS messaging.

I request a time slot to present and discuss this at the upcoming 
meeting.  And further request that our time slot NOT be Monday morning.  
Famlly activities (youngest son's wedding) result in my not arriving 
until Monday.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-moskowitz-dots-gre-00.txt
Date: 	Wed, 03 Feb 2016 04:48:44 -0800
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Jinwei Xia <[email-masked]>, Robert Moskowitz 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-moskowitz-dots-gre-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Robert Moskowitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-moskowitz-dots-gre
Revision:	00
Title:		DOTS over GRE
Document date:	2016-02-03
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		9
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moskowitz-dots-gre-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-dots-gre/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-dots-gre-00

Abstract:
    This document describes using a GRE tunnel to deliver DOTS messages
    between DOTS agents and compares it to other methods.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat