Subject: [Dots] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-francois-dots-ipv6-signal-option-00.txt

From: Jérôme François <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 23:41:05 +0200

Hi all,

We uploaded a new version of the IPv6-based opportunistic signalling for
DOTS. We rename it:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-francois-dots-ipv6-signal-option-00

Compared to the previous version
(draft-francois-ipv6-dots-signal-option-00) and regarding feedback we
received, the major updates are:
- message format
- deployment considerations (distinction between the intra- and
inter-domain scenario)
- security considerations (signature of message)

All comments are welcome
Thanks,
jerome

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : 	New Version Notification for
draft-francois-dots-ipv6-signal-option-00.txt
Date : 	Thu, 23 Jun 2016 08:44:12 -0700
De : 	[email-masked]
Pour : 	Jerome Francois <[email-masked]>, Abdelkader Lahmadi
<[email-masked]>, Marco Davids <[email-masked]>,
Giovane C. M. Moura <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-francois-dots-ipv6-signal-option-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Jerome Francois and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-francois-dots-ipv6-signal-option
Revision:	00
Title:		IPv6 DOTS Signal Option
Document date:	2016-06-23
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		15
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-francois-dots-ipv6-signal-option-00.txt
Status:         		
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-francois-dots-ipv6-signal-option-00

Abstract:
   This document specifies an optional fall-back opportunistic method
   that employs the IPv6 Hop-by-Hop options extension header type. It
   allows a DOTS client to send a signaling message over a congested
   network due to a DDoS attack by ''tagging'' bypassing outgoing IPv6
   packets to reach a DOTS server or relay.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat