Subject: Re: [Dots] Design team meetings during IETF 96 - reminder

From: "Tobias Gondrom" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 18:44:21 +0200

Hello dear DOTS WG team, 

Just as a small reminder: 
besides our DOTS WG meeting on Tuesday afternoon 16:20-18:20 in room
Bellevue, 
there will be two design team meetings during this week. 
These are open for anyone interested, and for the purpose as explained
below: 

(1) Joint Use Case, Requirements and Architecture Design Team Meeting
Time: Monday, July 18: 1230-1400
Purpose: discuss the specific UC/requirements/architecture drafts and
overlap between the drafts
Location: TBA (I shall get the room details on Monday morning and will send
them to the mailing-list)

(2) Implementers Meeting
Time: Wednesday, July 20: 1230-1400
Purpose: existing and future implementers discussing their experiences
Location: TBA (I shall get the room details on Monday morning and will send
them to the mailing-list)

Cheers and see you soon in Berlin, 

Tobias

-----Original Message-----
From: Dots [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Roman D. Danyliw
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2016 19:58
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Dots] Design team meetings during IETF 96

Hello WG!

In previous face-to-face meetings, collocated design team meetings have
proven useful.  During today's virtual interim meeting, there was interest
in continuing such sessions in Berlin.  To enable participants to better
plan their week at IETF 96, the design teams agreed to convene on the
following schedule:

(1) Joint Use Case, Requirements and Architecture Design Team Meeting
Time: Monday, July 18: 1230-1400
Purpose: discuss the specific UC/requirements/architecture drafts and
overlap between the drafts
Location: TBD

(2) Implementers Meeting
Time: Wednesday, July 20: 1230-1400
Purpose: existing and future implementers discussing their experiences
Location: TBD

The locations for both meetings will be announced at a later time.

Roman

_______________________________________________
Dots mailing list
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dots