Subject: Re: [Dots] Implementers meetings during IETF 96 - Implementers team meeting today at 12:30 in room "Koepenik 3" on goundfloor floor

From: "Tobias Gondrom" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 10:20:57 +0200

Just as a little reminder: 

Time: Wednesday, July 20: 1230-1400

Purpose: existing and future implementers discussing their experiences

Location: Koepenik 3 (ground floor)

Best regards and see you, Tobias

From: Dots [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Tobias Gondrom
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2016 11:02
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'Roman D. Danyliw' <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Dots] Design team meetings during IETF 96 - Design team
meeting today at 12:30 in room "King" on 2nd floor
Importance: High

Dear all, 

For the design team meeting today

(1) Joint Use Case, Requirements and Architecture Design Team Meeting

Time: Monday, July 18: 1230-1400

Purpose: discuss the specific UC/requirements/architecture drafts and
overlap between the drafts

Location: Room "King" (on 2nd floor.) 

As I said before the attendance is optional, this serves as a discussion
venue for the design teams, but is open to anyone interested. 

Best regards, Tobias & Roman

_____________________________________________
From: Tobias Gondrom [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2016 18:44
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Roman D. Danyliw' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: [Dots] Design team meetings during IETF 96 - reminder
Importance: High

Hello dear DOTS WG team, 

Just as a small reminder: 

besides our DOTS WG meeting on Tuesday afternoon 16:20-18:20 in room
Bellevue, 

there will be two design team meetings during this week. 

These are open for anyone interested, and for the purpose as explained
below: 

(1) Joint Use Case, Requirements and Architecture Design Team Meeting

Time: Monday, July 18: 1230-1400

Purpose: discuss the specific UC/requirements/architecture drafts and
overlap between the drafts

Location: TBA (I shall get the room details on Monday morning and will send
them to the mailing-list)

(2) Implementers Meeting

Time: Wednesday, July 20: 1230-1400

Purpose: existing and future implementers discussing their experiences

Location: TBA (I shall get the room details on Monday morning and will send
them to the mailing-list)

Cheers and see you soon in Berlin, 

Tobias

-----Original Message-----
From: Dots [ <mailto:[email-masked]> mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Roman D. Danyliw
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2016 19:58
To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Subject: [Dots] Design team meetings during IETF 96

Hello WG!

In previous face-to-face meetings, collocated design team meetings have
proven useful.  During today's virtual interim meeting, there was interest
in continuing such sessions in Berlin.  To enable participants to better
plan their week at IETF 96, the design teams agreed to convene on the
following schedule:

(1) Joint Use Case, Requirements and Architecture Design Team Meeting

Time: Monday, July 18: 1230-1400

Purpose: discuss the specific UC/requirements/architecture drafts and
overlap between the drafts

Location: TBD

(2) Implementers Meeting

Time: Wednesday, July 20: 1230-1400

Purpose: existing and future implementers discussing their experiences

Location: TBD

The locations for both meetings will be announced at a later time.

Roman

_______________________________________________

Dots mailing list

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dots>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dots