Subject: [Dots] draft-ietf-dots-data-channel: Global or Per-client Filters

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 08:20:35 +0000

Hi all,

As agreed during the interim, there are some issues that need fixes in the data-channel spec. We would like to hear from the WG to know what to record in the document.

Issue description: If filters are activated only at the mitigation time, do we consider filters created by a client are globally available to all clients of the same domain or not?

Below a proposal for discussion:

-    Filters that are activated only during mitigation time are on a per-client basis.

Any objection?

Cheers,

Med

---

From: "Konda, Tirumaleswar Reddy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 03:49:31 +0000

Looks good, no objections from my side.

-Tiru

From: Dots [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 1:51 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Dots] draft-ietf-dots-data-channel: Global or Per-client Filters

Hi all,

Any objection?

Cheers,

Med

---

From: "Jon Shallow" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 12:40:28 -0000

I agree that Filters activated during a mitigation request should be on a
per client basis.

See my comment/question in "[Dots] draft-ietf-dots-data-channel: Filter
Activation" about whether immediate activation should be on a per client
basis, or global.

Regards

Jon

From: Dots [mailto: [email-masked]] On Behalf Of Konda, Tirumaleswar
Reddy
Sent: 16 February 2018 03:50
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Dots] draft-ietf-dots-data-channel: Global or Per-client
Filters

-Tiru

From: Dots [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 1:51 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Dots] draft-ietf-dots-data-channel: Global or Per-client Filters

Hi all, 

As agreed during the interim, there are some issues that need fixes in the
data-channel spec. We would like to hear from the WG to know what to record
in the document. 

Issue description: If filters are activated only at the mitigation time, do
we consider filters created by a client are globally available to all
clients of the same domain or not? 

-    Filters that are activated only during mitigation time are on a
per-client basis. 

Any objection? 

Cheers,

Med