Subject: [Dots] Alissa Cooper's No Objection on draft-ietf-dots-requirements-18: (with COMMENT)

From: Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 06:17:39 -0800

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dots-requirements-18: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dots-requirements/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with others in that this document seems to have been overtaken by
events.

I agree with the Gen-ART reviewer that the specification of the heartbeat
requirements is so detailed that I suspect much of it will be essentially
reproduced in the actual solution documents.