Subject: [Dots] Next action: draft-hayashi-dots-dms-offload-usecase

From: H Y <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2019 15:17:24 +0900

Hi all,

Thank you for giving me feedback at IETF104. Based on the feedback of WG
and co-authors, I would like to modify my draft in the following policy.

1) Insert JSON Example of DOTS signaling into "Case: Mitigation Request via
In-band Link".
2) Clarify deployment considerations into both "Case: DOTS Request via
Out-of-band Link " and "Case: Mitigation Request via In-band Link".

I suppose that "Case: DOTS Request via Out-of-band Link " doesn't require
no expansion of current Data Channel. However, I suppose that "Case:
Mitigation Request via In-band Link" requires some expansion of current
Signal Channel such as the source-* clauses defined in
reddy-dots-home-network.

I will share my draft after modification.

Thanks,
Yuhei

-- 
----------------------------------
Yuuhei HAYASHI
08065300884
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
----------------------------------