Subject: [Dots] Roman Danyliw's No Objection on draft-ietf-dots-signal-channel-31: (with COMMENT)

From: Roman Danyliw via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 10:20:44 -0700

Roman Danyliw has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dots-signal-channel-31: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dots-signal-channel/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

A few minor items:

(1) Typos:

Section 3: s/signalling/signaling/
Section 4.4.1: s/implictily/implicitly/

(2) Section 7.1, Per “The DOTS client additionally uses [RFC6125] validation
techniques to compare the domain name with the certificate provided”, this
sentence appears to be missing a RFC2119 word – should it read something like
“Additionally, the DOTS client MUST use [RFC6125] validation …”?

---

From: "Konda, Tirumaleswar Reddy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2019 06:08:20 +0000

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Dots <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Roman Danyliw via
> Datatracker
> Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2019 10:51 PM
> To: The IESG <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
> [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: [Dots] Roman Danyliw's No Objection on draft-ietf-dots-signal-
> channel-31: (with COMMENT)
> 
> 
> 
> When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all email
> addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this introductory
> paragraph, however.)
> 
> 
> sentence appears to be missing a RFC2119 word – should it read something
> like “Additionally, the DOTS client MUST use [RFC6125] validation …”?

Thanks Roman, will fix both issues.

Cheers,
-Tiru

> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Dots mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dots