Subject: [drinks] Proposal for an interim meeting in first half of May

From: Jean-Francois Mule <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 11:50:37 -0600

All,

  The design team copied on this message thinks we should meet shortly after the IETF face-to-face to advance open issues and release updated IDs.  We did let the wg chairs know about this but wanted to get this out on the list.

  We would like to propose an interim drinks WG meeting on the US East Coast in the first half of May (and following IETF rules, 30 days after it is announced to the list).  TNS has offered to host the meeting near Reston, VA.

  For the folks who are interested, please:
       - reply to me and copy the folks on the cc: list 
       - indicate if there are days from May 3-14 that you absolutely cannot make such a meeting

Thanks,
Jean-Francois.

---

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 19:20:23 -0400

The 10th through the 13 is blocked for me for a conference in Boston.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jean-Francois Mule [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2010 1:51 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Sumanth Channabasappa; Alexander Mayrhofer; Cartwright, Kenneth;
Maharishi, Manjul; Syed Ali; [email-masked]
Subject: Proposal for an interim meeting in first half of May

All,

  The design team copied on this message thinks we should meet shortly after
the IETF face-to-face to advance open issues and release updated IDs.  We
did let the wg chairs know about this but wanted to get this out on the
list.

  We would like to propose an interim drinks WG meeting on the US East Coast
in the first half of May (and following IETF rules, 30 days after it is
announced to the list).  TNS has offered to host the meeting near Reston,
VA.

  For the folks who are interested, please:
       - reply to me and copy the folks on the cc: list 
       - indicate if there are days from May 3-14 that you absolutely cannot
make such a meeting

Thanks,
Jean-Francois.