Subject: [drinks] FW: I-D Action:draft-mule-drinks-proto-02.txt

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 17:01:29 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2010 4:45 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-mule-drinks-proto-02.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Session Peering Provisioning Protocol
	Author(s)       : J. Mule, et al.
	Filename        : draft-mule-drinks-proto-02.txt
	Pages           : 49
	Date            : 2010-03-08

This document defines a protocol for provisioning session establishment data
into Session Data Registries and SIP Service Provider data stores.  The
provisioned data is typically used by various network elements for session
peering.

This document describes the Session Peering Provisioning Protocol used by
clients to provision registries.  The document provides a set of guiding
principles for the design of this protocol including extensibility and
independent transport definitions, a basic data model that meets some of the
requirements discussed in DRINKS, and an XML Schema Document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mule-drinks-proto-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.