Subject: [drinks] DRINKS interim meeting - remote participation information

From: "Alexander Mayrhofer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 14:06:15 +0200

All,

participation in tomorrow's DRINKS "77.5" interim meeting will also be
possible remotely. Besides the usual IETF Jabber channel, we will use a
web collaboration utility - please find access information below:

IETF DRINKS "77.5" Interim Meeting Remote Participation
=======================================================

Mailing List: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/drinks
Jabber Channel: xmpp:[email-masked]

Web conference:
---------------

Conference phone #     : +1 215-383-1007
Web link (if required) : https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/427187215 
Meeting ID             : 427-187-215

(two-way Audio is available both via the Web client [requires Java] as
well as the pstn number. Document sharing is obviously not possible via
the pstn access)

We'll try to record the session's audio from within the room - but
there's no gurantee this will work out (or be complete). 

If you have any questions, please contact Manjul or myself privately.

thanks

Alex

---

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 10:22:57 -0400

Is the TNSI HQ or one of the satellite buildings?

9 AM start?

---

From: "Maharishi, Manjul" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 13:36:57 -0400

It is in the "Satellite" building, not the HW. Address is:
~~~~~~~~~~~
1939 Roland Clarke Pl,
Reston, VA 20191
~~~~~~~~~~~

And yes, per email/agenda from Alex yesterday, the plan is to start @9AM.

Thanks.

Manjul

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Richard Shockey
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2010 10:23 AM
To: 'Alexander Mayrhofer'; [email-masked]
Subject: [drinks] Remind us which buliding the interum is in..

9 AM start?

_______________________________________________
drinks mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/drinks

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)and may
contain confidential and privileged information of Transaction Network Services.
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Subject: [drinks] Agenda for the working group Interim Meeting on May 5th
From: Alexander Mayrhofer <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 15:37:20 -0400
List-Id: IETF DRINKS WG <drinks.ietf.org>

All,

the agenda for the working group interim meeting on May 5th is included
below. Since the WG chairs did not receive any requests for agenda time
for particular topics, the time is allocated to the existing working
group documents exclusively.

We're looking forward to a productive meeting!

Alex & Richard

---- snip ----

DRINKS WG Interim Meeting Agenda ("77.5")
=========================================

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TNS (Transaction Network Services)
1939 Roland Clarke Place
Reston, VA 20191, US
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, May 05, 2010
0900 - 1700 EDT

Chairs:
     Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
     Alexander Mayrhofer <[email-masked]>

 Real-time Applications and Infrastructure Area Directors:
     Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
     Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>

 Real-time Applications and Infrastructure Area Advisor:
     Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>

 Mailing Lists:
     General Discussion: [email-masked]
     To Subscribe:       https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/drinks
     Archive:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/drinks/current/maillist.html

(Note: Depending on progress and volume of discussion on individual
items,
the chairs may change the allocation of time to individual documents
during 
the meeting in agreement with the group)

09:00 (10m)  - Welcome & Administrivia (WG Chairs)

09:10 (10m)  - Agenda Bashing

DRINKS Use Cases and Protocol Requirements
==========================================
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-drinks-usecases-requirements 
(existing WG item)

Lead: Sumanth Channabasappa

09:20 (85m)  - Discussion/Update of individual use cases

10:45 (15m)  - break

11:00 (90m)  - Continued discussion/modification of individual use cases

12:30 (60m)  - lunch break

Session Peering Provisioning Protocol
=====================================
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mule-drinks-proto
(recently adopted as WG item)

13:30 (45m)  - Matching Use cases to the Protocol Document & discussion
               (Lead: Ken Cartwright)

14:15 (45m)  - Discussion on the Protocol Document
               (Lead: Jean Francois Mule)

15:00 (15m)  - break

15:15 (45m)  - Continued discussion on the Protocol Document
               (Lead: Jean Francois Mule)

SPPP Over SOAP and HTTP
=======================
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cartwright-drinks-sppp-over-soap
(recently adopted as WG item)

16:00 (30m)  - Update and next steps on the Protocol Mapping
               (Ken Cartwright)

16:30 (30m)  - A.O.B / Open mic time

17:00        - Meeting concludes

_______________________________________________
drinks mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/drinks

---

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 17:23:55 -0400

As a courtesy repost the bridge information as well. TKS see you AM.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Maharishi, Manjul
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2010 1:37 PM
To: Richard Shockey; 'Alexander Mayrhofer'; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [drinks] Remind us which buliding the interum is in..

Thanks.

Manjul

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Richard Shockey
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2010 10:23 AM
To: 'Alexander Mayrhofer'; [email-masked]
Subject: [drinks] Remind us which buliding the interum is in..

9 AM start?

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)and may
contain confidential and privileged information of Transaction Network
Services.
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.