Subject: [drinks] Chair's slide deck for today's interim

From: "Alexander Mayrhofer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 12:42:41 +0200

Hello,

please find the Chair's slide deck for today's interim meeting attached.
It seems like the Interim is not listed on the IETF Meeting Materials
site - but i will check that with the IEFT secretary team.

Talk to you all at 9!

Alex

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 14:12:31 +0300

Hi,

are the minutes of the meeting available somewhere?

Thanks,

Gonzalo

---

From: "Alexander Mayrhofer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 15:54:52 +0200

> are the minutes of the meeting available somewhere?

Richard has done the notetaking - and he promised to get together the
notes soon, so they should be posted in the next few days.

Once the notes are available, we'll post them to the list.

thanks,

Alex