Subject: [drinks] Resigning as WG Co-Chair

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 20:49:01 -0400

Due to professional considerations I've decided I cannot properly continue
to act as DRINKS Co-Chair. 

I have informed the AD's of this fact and they will announce a new Co-Chair
shortly.

That does not mean that I do not have a ongoing interest in this work. I
will continue to monitor this work closely, if from afar. 

 I remain convinced DRINKS  is essential to the deployment of global
databases that can end the plague of SS7 on planet Earth.

I thank all the members of this WG for their support and continuing work.

Richard Shockey
Shockey Consulting
Chairman of the Board of Directors SIP Forum
PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683
< <mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> mailto:richard(at)shockey.us>
skype: rshockey101
LinkedIn :  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/rshockey101>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/rshockey101
http//www.sipforum.org