Subject: [drinks] I-D Action:draft-ietf-drinks-sppp-over-soap-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 11:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Data for Reachability of Inter/tra-NetworK SIP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SPPP Over SOAP and HTTP
	Author(s)       : K. Cartwright
	Filename        : draft-ietf-drinks-sppp-over-soap-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2010-10-25

The Session Peering Provisioning Protocol (SPPP) is an XML protocol
that exists to enable the provisioning of session establishment data
into Session Data Registries or SIP Service Provider data stores.
Sending XML data structures over Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP)
and HTTP(s) is a widely used, de-facto standard for messaging between
elements of provisioning systems.  Therefore the combination of SOAP
and HTTP(s) as a transport for SPPP is a natural fit.  The obvious
benefits include leveraging existing industry expertise, leveraging
existing standards, and a higher probability that existing
provisioning systems can be more easily integrated with this
protocol.  This document describes the specification for transporting
SPPP XML structures over SOAP and HTTP(s).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-drinks-sppp-over-soap-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.