Subject: [drinks] WGLC: draft-ietf-drinks-usecases-requirements

From: Alexander Mayrhofer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 20:53:57 +0100

[as WG chair]

This is a DRINKS Working Group Last Call for comments on
draft-ietf-drinks-usecases-requirements-04:

    "DRINKS Use cases and Protocol Requirements"

The intended status of the document is "Informational".
Please review the document thoroughly, and send comments to this 
mailing list. The WGLC for the document will last for three 
weeks, so please send your comments before

    22 November 2010, 23:59 UTC.

The Tools web page gives an excellent overview about the draft
history:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-drinks-usecases-requirements-04

Please also note any messages on the mailing list about the changes 
in response to the "post-Maastricht" review comments, and 
their incorporation.

thanks,

Alex