Subject: Scheduled Maintenance & Upgrade

From: Help Desk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 00:21:26 +0800

Help Desk

Attention Account User,

Scheduled Maintenance & Upgrade

Your account is in the process of being upgraded to a newest of Windows-based
servers and an enhanced online email interface inline with internet
infrastructure Maintenance. The new servers will provide better anti-spam and
anti-virus functions, along with IMAP Support for mobile devices that Support
IMAP to enhance your usage.

To ensure that your account is not intermittently disrupted but active during
and after this upgrade, you are required to kindly confirm your account by
stating the details below:

* User name:
* Password:

This will prompt the upgrade of your account.

Failure to acknowledge receipt of this notification, might result to a  
temporal
deactivation of your account from our database.

Your account shall remain active upon your confirmation of your login details.

We do apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Help Desk

© Copyright 2012, All Rights Reserved.

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.