Subject: Re: [e2md] E2MD virtual interim meeting

From: Bernie Hoeneisen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 16:36:18 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Hadriel

As Dean said, we are no longer BoF chairs by now. The only roles left in 
the e2md group are mailing-list moderators (Ray and myself), and of course 
the RAI ADs.

For the time being I'll continue coordinating the e2md group on need 
basis. In particular, I'll continue to serve as a "liaison" between the 
e2md group and the ADs, should e.g. any kind of AD action/involvement be 
required by the e2md group.

Thus, everybody is free to arrange meetings or discussions of any kind. 
(Such meetings are to be covered by the "Note Well"; announcements and 
minutes are expected on the e2md mailing list.)

So, just go ahead!

cheers,
  Bernie

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010, Hadriel Kaplan wrote:

> To the BOF chairs:
> I think email is not a good way to discuss some of this, and is getting in the way.
> I propose we have a virtual interim meeting, with slides and voice.  And I can host it (via WebEx) if the IETF cannot.
>
> -hadriel
> _______________________________________________
> e2md mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/e2md
>