Subject: [e2md] Conf Call on Mon, 2010-02-26 18:00 UT

From: Bernie Hoeneisen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 21:55:00 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

Due to the high degree of uncertainty "The Cloud" is causing in these days 
(at least one of us is reported to be stuck on the island of Mallorca), I 
choose to schedule the meeting early next week.

We'll be using voice call + application sharing.

I made a reservation for an Adobe Connect Pro virtual meeting room.
Audio will go via a bridge that can do SIP, H.323 and PSTN.
(This number is even in the private ENUM tree of 'nrenum.net' ;-) )

Here the datails:

Start date/time:  Mon, 2010-04-26  18:00  (UTC)

Collaboration Tool (Adobe Connect Pro):
* http://collab.switch.ch/ietf-e2md

Dial-In (Voice and/or Video):
* SIP:   sip:[email-masked]
* H.323: h323:[email-masked]
* PSTN:  +41 44 250 96 96

Please contact me, in case you cannot use SIP nor H.323 and there is an 
issue with the costs occuring from dialing to a Swiss fixed network 
number. In this case we could look for another voice-bridge solution.

cheers,
  Bernie

----------------

If you have never attended a Connect Pro meeting before:

Test your connection: 
http://collab.switch.ch/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm

Get a quick overview: http://www.adobe.com/go/connectpro_overview

---------------

NOTES

   - H.323 (IP) conference dialin:
     Participants being part of the Global Dialing Scheme (GDS) use
     this number to dial into the conference. Other H.323 participants
     are allowed to register with the SWITCH gatekeeper.

   - H.320 (ISDN) conference dialin:
     H.320 participants use this number to dial into the conference
     (bonding of up to 6 B-channels is supported).
     The same number can be used to dialin with a normal telephone
     (audio only).

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 20:46:48 +0300

Hi,

I have just fixed the subject of the email. I am guessing this call will
take place in April, not in February ;o)

By the way, how long will it last?

Cheers,

Gonzalo

On 19/04/2010 10:55 PM, Bernie Hoeneisen wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> e2md mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/e2md
>

---

From: Bernie Hoeneisen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 10:29:01 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Gonzalo

Thanks for spotting the typo in the Subject Line. As you easily 
could guess, the date in the body of the email is the correct one:

    Mon, 2010-04-26  18:00  (UTC)

The scheduled duration is one hour.

In the attachment you find a calendar invitation.

cheers.
  Bernie