Subject: [e2md] FW: I-D ACTION:draft-holsten-about-uri-scheme-04.txt

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 17:08:49 -0400

Did anyone see this?

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 4:15 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-holsten-about-uri-scheme-04.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: The 'about' URI scheme
	Author(s)	: J. Holsten, L. Hunt
	Filename	: draft-holsten-about-uri-scheme-04.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2010-4-6
	
A URI using the "about:" scheme, henceforth referred to as an "about"
   URI, is designed to be used internally by applications for almost any
   desired purpose.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-holsten-about-uri-scheme-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.