Subject: [e2md] REMINDER: Action Required: Your version of the Problem statement needed (fwd)

From: Bernie Hoeneisen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 10:34:03 +0200 (CEST)

Dear E2MD fellows

Last week I asked everybody to send his understanding of the problem 
statement to the list (see below). So far a few responses have come in.

However, most of you have not sent a problem statement yet. The deadline 
is tomorrow. So there a still a coule of hours left.

To have an overview on the different version of the problem is crusial for 
making progress with E2MD!

Consequences:

Those of you, who decide to not to send their problem statement to the 
mailing list, will be considered as "not having a problem".

In these occasions where resources are limited (e.g. time on a conference 
call, speaking time in a meeting) those who sent in a (precise) problem 
statement will be given priority.

If you do not agree with the above rule, you can challenge it, by making 
an alternative proposal to the list. Silence will be taken as consent.

cheers,
  Bernie

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 15:28:16
From: Bernie Hoeneisen <[email-masked]>
To: E.164 To MetaData BOF discussion list <[email-masked]>
Subject: [e2md] Action Required: Your version of the Problem statement needed

Dear E2MD fellows

>From the different opinions stated within the last months, I've come to 
the conclusion that we are missing a common understanding of the problem 
statement for E2MD. Or in other words, I am not sure whether all of us are 
trying to solve the same problem...

If we want to make progress of any kind we must sort this out, before taking 
any further steps.

Therefore I kindly request all of you to express to this list,

   WHAT YOU THINK IS THE PROBLEM we are going to address with E2MD?

Please send your version of the problem statement to this list no later than 
May 20th, 2010. (Note: the deadline for requesting meeting time for Maastricht 
is approaching.)

Once we have collected all the different versions of problem statement, we can 
consolidate those and we will have a basis for the decision on the path 
forward.

Looking forward to get your input (by Thu, 20 May 2010)!

cheers,
  Bernie
_______________________________________________
e2md mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/e2md