Subject: [e2md] Details for conf call, Thu 27 May, 19 UT

From: Bernie Hoeneisen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 20:41:08 +0200 (CEST)

Dear e2md:ers,

Please find the details of the next e2md conference call below:

* Date/Time:

   Thursday, 27 May 2010, 19:00 UT
   (20:00 BST, 21:00 CEST, 15:00 EDT, 07:00 NZST)
   Duration: 60-90 min

* Dial-In:

   - SIP: sip:[email-masked] --> Conference ID: 46 #
   - H.323:h323:[email-masked] --> Conference ID: 46 #
   - PSTN:  +41 44 250 96 46

* Collaboration Tool (we will use this during the call!):

   http://collab.switch.ch/ietf-e2md

* Goal

   Get a clear understanding on the short term requirements.

* Agenda:

1) Welcome / Roll-Call / Scribe

2) Discussion of the requirements:

       http://trac.tools.ietf.org/bof/e2md/trac/wiki/RequirementsList

    Please prepare the questions you would like to discuss!

3) Disussion and priorization of the Use Cases:

       http://trac.tools.ietf.org/bof/e2md/trac/wiki/UseCases

    Please think about which Use Cases we should start with
    _before_ the conf call!

4) Decide on plan for IETF-78 (Maastricht)

    The following options have been suggested so far:

    a) Request 2nd (WG forming) e2md BoF (on limited set of Use cases)
    b) Request 2nd (non-WG forming) e2md BoF
    c) Dispatch "side-meetings" (as proposed during the last conf call)
    d) Request ENUM WG meeting (to discuss/propose a re-charter)

5) AOB

Note: The discussion was rather fuzzy in the recent conf calls.
       If during this call there is a need to structure the discussion
       and give also the less "dominant" participants  a chance to speak,
       we will use the collaboration tool to maintain a speakers list,
       which has a built-in "Raise hand" function.

cheers,
  Bernie

PS: Please find previous minutes and presentations on:
     http://trac.tools.ietf.org/bof/e2md/trac/wiki/MeetingMinutes

--

http://ucom.ch/
Tech Consulting for Internet Standardization

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 14:20:51 +0300

Hi,

unfortunately, I could not attend this call because of the IESG retreat.
Are the minutes of the meeting available somewhere.

Also, there have been a number of messages sent to several mailing lists
(e.g., DRINKS, ENUM, and E2MD). Cross posting can make following
discussions difficult (depending on how people filter their email) and
has been traditionally discouraged (at least within the RAI area).

Thanks,

Gonzalo

On 24/05/2010 9:41 PM, Bernie Hoeneisen wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> e2md mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/e2md
>