Subject: [eap] Re: eap digest, Vol 1 #6 - 4 msgs

From: [email-masked] (Bernard Aboba)
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 10:13:42 -0800 (PST)

>>       EAP dependencies of 802.11

> Does the proposed WG agenda encompass the EAP requirements identified in the
> IEEE 801.11 Task Group TGi (as documented in a letter from Stuart Kerry to
> Harald Alverstrand)?

Yes, the BOF agenda does include an item on "EAP dependencies of
802.11". It would be desirable if someone representing 802.11i were to
present the requirements. 

Note however, that my understanding is that the letter has not been
sent yet -- though a preliminary version was made available to the IESG.

---

From: [email-masked] (David Halasz)
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 14:21:27 -0500

I sent an email to [email-masked] on 1/30/02. But, this probably went into 
a bit bucket someplace. Any suggestions on how to formally deliver it to 
the chair of IESG/IETF?

         Dave H.

At 01:13 PM 2/23/2002, Bernard Aboba wrote:
>_______________________________________________
>eap mailing list
>[email-masked]
>http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap

Dave Halasz
Cisco Systems, Inc.
320 Springside Drive
Akron, OH  44333

---

From: [email-masked] (Bernard Aboba)
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 10:43:47 -0800 (PST)

I would cc: a copy to [email-masked] as well as [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked] (Glen Zorn)
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 22:04:55 -0800

> present the requirements.

I guess I'm confused by both the Dave's question and Bernard's answer.
Maybe somebody can clarify these things for me: was the question really
about the proposed WG _Charter_ (as I assumed) or the proposed BOF _Agenda_?
There is no WG Agenda (except, perhaps in the informal sense) AFAIK.

---

From: [email-masked] (Bernard Aboba)
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 23:14:03 -0800 (PST)

> There is no WG Agenda (except, perhaps in the informal sense) AFAIK.

Note sure it really matters. The BOF Agenda includes items relating to
802.11 requirements and new EAP methods as well a discussion of a proposed
WG charter.