Subject: [eap] Preliminary EAP WG Agenda, IETF 56

From: [email-masked] (Bernard Aboba)
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 09:17:40 -0800 (PST)

Here is an (early) shot at an EAP WG agenda for IETF 56. Comments welcome.

EAP WG Agenda, IETF 56, San Francisco

Chairs:
Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>

Monday, March 17, 2003
1530 - 1730 Afternoon Session II

Preliminaries (10 minutes)

Bluesheets
Minute Takers
Agenda Bashing
Document status

RFC 2284bis (25 minutes)

RFC 2284 Issues, Henrik Levkowetz, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eap-rfc2284bis-01.txt

Reconciliation of EAP State machine and RFC 2284bis, 15 minutes
EAP State Machine Design Team (ESTEEM)
(Bernard Aboba, Nick Petroni, John Vollbrecht, Jari Arkko, Bob Moskowitz,
etc.)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eap-esteem-01.txt

Keying Framework (25 minutes)

EAP Keying Framework, Bernard Aboba, 15 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-aboba-pppext-key-problem-06.txt
http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/EAP/draft-aboba-pppext-key-problem-06.txt

EAP Key Derivation, Joe Salowey, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-salowey-eap-key-deriv-00.txt

Man-in-the-Middle Attacks (10 minutes)

Compound Binding, Jose Puthekulam, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-puthekulam-eap-binding-02.txt

EAP Methods (Part 1), 20 minutes

EAP Protected TLV, Joe Salowey, 5 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-salowey-eap-protectedtlv-00.txt

Tunneled MD5, Paul Funk, 5 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eap-md5-tunneled-00.txt

EAP Archie, Jesse Walker, 5 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jwalker-eap-archie-00.txt

EAP Support in Smartcards, Pascal Urien, 5 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

======================================================================
Thursday, March 20, 2003
1530-1730 Afternoon Sessions II

EAP State Machine, Nick Petroni & John Vollbrecht, 15 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-payne-eap-sm-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-payne-eap-sm-02.ps

EAP Methods (Part 2)

EAP SIM, Henry Haverinen, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haverinen-pppext-eap-sim-09.txt

EAP AKA, Jari Arkko, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arkko-pppext-eap-aka-08.txt

EAP over CDMA2000, P. Agashe, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pagashe-eapcdma2000-00.txt

EAP GPRS,A. Salkintzis, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-salki-pppext-eap-gprs-00.txt

EAP Authorization, Joe Salowey, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-grayson-eap-authorisation-00.txt