Subject: [eap] EAP WG Agenda, IETF 56, Take 2

From: [email-masked] (Bernard Aboba)
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 05:07:07 -0800 (PST)

EAP WG Agenda, IETF 56, San Francisco

Chairs:
Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>

Monday, March 17, 2003
1530 - 1730 Afternoon Session II

Preliminaries (10 minutes)

Bluesheets
Minute Takers
Agenda Bashing
Document status

IEEE 802.11 Liason Letter, Dorothy Stanley, 10 minutes

RFC 2284bis, Henrik Levkowetz and Jari Arkko, 20 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eap-rfc2284bis-01.txt

RFC 2869bis, Bernard Aboba, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-aboba-radius-rfc2869bis-09.txt

Keying Framework (25 minutes)

EAP Keying Framework, Bernard Aboba, 15 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-aboba-pppext-key-problem-06.txt

EAP Key Derivation for Multiple Applications, Joe Salowey, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-salowey-eap-key-deriv-00.txt

Man-in-the-Middle Attacks (10 minutes)

Compound Binding, Jose Puthenkulam, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-puthenkulam-eap-binding-02.txt

EAP Methods (Part 1), 20 minutes

EAP Support in Smartcards, Pascal Urien, 5 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-urien-eap-smartcard-01.txt

EAP Protected TLV, Joe Salowey, 5 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-salowey-eap-protectedtlv-01.txt

Tunneled MD5, Paul Funk, 5 minutes
http://www.funk.com/documents/draft-funk-eap-md5-tunneled-00.txt

EAP Archie, Jesse Walker, 5 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jwalker-eap-archie-00.txt

======================================================================
Thursday, March 20, 2003
1530-1730 Afternoon Sessions II

State Machine Issues (25 minutes)

EAP State Machine, John Vollbrecht, 15 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vollbrecht-eap-state-01.txt

IEEE 802.1aa/EAP State Machine Reconciliation, Paul Congdon, 10 minutes

EAP Methods (Part 2)

EAP SIM, Henry Haverinen, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haverinen-pppext-eap-sim-10.txt

EAP AKA, Jari Arkko, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arkko-pppext-eap-aka-09.txt

EAP over CDMA2000, P. Agashe, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pagashe-eapcdma2000-00.txt

EAP GPRS, A. Salkintzis, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-salki-pppext-eap-gprs-00.txt

EAP Authorization, Joe Salowey, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-grayson-eap-authorisation-01.txt

Roadmap (10 minutes)

EAP Roadmap, Erik Nordmark & Thomas Narten, 10 minutes