Subject: [eap] Updated draft URLS (fwd)

From: [email-masked] (Bernard Aboba)
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 07:55:00 -0800 (PST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 08:49:27 -0800
From: Joseph Salowey <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Updated draft URLS

Here are the URLs for updated drafts for the agenda:

EAP Authorization
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-grayson-eap-authorisation-01.t
xt

Protected EAP TLV
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-salowey-eap-protectedtlv-01.tx
t

EAP Key Derivation for Multiple Applications
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-salowey-eap-key-deriv-00.txt

EAP SIM Authentication (not too much to say)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haverinen-pppext-eap-sim-10.tx
t

Joe

---

From: [email-masked] (Nick Petroni)
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 12:35:31 -0500 (EST)

Here are the latest state machine URLS:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vollbrecht-eap-state-01.txt
(without diagrams)

and

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vollbrecht-eap-state-01.ps
(with diagrams)

nick

Nick L. Petroni, Jr.
Graduate Student, Computer Science
Maryland Information Systems Security Lab
University of Maryland
http://www.cs.umd.edu/~npetroni

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003, Bernard Aboba wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> eap mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap
>