Subject: [eap] [802.1] P802.1aa/D5 (fwd)

From: [email-masked] (Bernard Aboba)
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 11:16:25 -0800 (PST)

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Jeffree [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 3:14 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [802.1] P802.1aa/D5

I have revised P802.1aa according to the ballot resolutions agreed in
January, with the exception of Comment 28, which involved revision to
the state machines in order to properly interface them with the EAP layer.
Paul reports that considerable progress has been made on this front between
the Interim meeting and the recent 11i ad-hoc meeting; however, in view of
the short time now until the Dallas meeting, I have decided not to attempt
to incorporate the revised state machines into the draft until we have had
a chance to review the changes in Dallas. We can then decide what the next
step should be - a confirmation ballot or a full re-ballot - as
appropriate, and run that ballot in time for resolution in our June
interim.

The document can be found at:

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/private/aa-drafts/d5/802-1aa-d5.pdf

username: p8021
password: go_wildcats

Regards,
Tony