Subject: [eap] EAP WG Agenda, IETF 56

From: [email-masked] (Bernard Aboba)
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 08:58:32 -0800 (PST)

EAP WG Agenda, IETF 56, San Francisco

Chairs:
Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>

Monday, March 17, 2003
1530 - 1730 Afternoon Session II

Preliminaries (10 minutes)

Bluesheets
Minute Takers
Agenda Bashing
Document status

RFC 2284bis, Henrik Levkowetz and Jari Arkko, 30 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eap-rfc2284bis-01.txt

RFC 2869bis, Bernard Aboba, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-aboba-radius-rfc2869bis-09.txt

Keying Framework (25 minutes)

EAP Keying Framework, Bernard Aboba, 15 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-aboba-pppext-key-problem-06.txt

EAP Key Derivation for Multiple Applications, Joe Salowey, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-salowey-eap-key-deriv-00.txt

Man-in-the-Middle Attacks (10 minutes)

Compound Binding, Jose Puthekulam, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-puthenkulam-eap-binding-02.txt

EAP Methods (Part 1), 20 minutes

EAP Support in Smartcards, Pascal Urien, 5 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-urien-eap-smartcard-01.txt

EAP Protected TLV, Joe Salowey, 5 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-salowey-eap-protectedtlv-01.txt

Tunneled MD5, Paul Funk, 5 minutes
http://www.funk.com/documents/draft-funk-eap-md5-tunneled-00.txt

EAP Archie, Jesse Walker, 5 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jwalker-eap-archie-00.txt

======================================================================
Thursday, March 20, 2003
1530-1730 Afternoon Sessions II

State Machine Issues (25 minutes)

EAP State Machine, John Vollbrecht, 15 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vollbrecht-eap-state-01.txt

IEEE 802.1aa/EAP State Machine Reconciliation, Paul Congdon, 10 minutes

EAP Methods (Part 2)

EAP SIM, Henry Haverinen, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haverinen-pppext-eap-sim-10.txt

EAP AKA, Jari Arkko, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arkko-pppext-eap-aka-09.txt

EAP over CDMA2000, P. Agashe, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pagashe-eapcdma2000-00.txt

EAP GPRS, A. Salkintzis, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-salki-pppext-eap-gprs-00.txt

EAP Authorization, Joe Salowey, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-grayson-eap-authorisation-01.txt

Roadmap (20 minutes)

IEEE 802.11 Liason Letter, Dorothy Stanley (if available), 10 minutes

EAP Roadmap, Erik Nordmark & Thomas Narten, 10 minutes