Subject: [eap] EAP-03 now available

From: [email-masked] (Bernard Aboba)
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 08:20:34 -0700 (PDT)

draft-ietf-eap-rfc2869bis-03.txt has now been submitted to the IETF
archive. It should be available on Monday, May 19, 2003 at this location:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eap-rfc2868bis-03.txt

Until then it is available for inspection here:

http://www.levkowetz.com/pub/ietf/drafts/eap/draft-ietf-eap-rfc2284bis-03.l.txt

The new EAP-03 version resolves the following issues found during EAP WG
last call: 104-117, 120, 122, 124, 126-129, 132.

The following issues remain unresolved: 121, 131, 134.

For more detail on open and resolved issues, see the EAP Issues List at:
http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/EAP/eapissues.html

---

From: [email-masked] (Robert Moskowitz)
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 09:12:04 -0400

Will there be an EAP session at Vienna?

I am working on my justification for the $1600 airfair.....

Robert Moskowitz
TruSecure Corporation
Security Interest EMail: [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Jari Arkko)
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 22:29:53 +0300

> Will there be an EAP session at Vienna?

Yes.

> I am working on my justification for the $1600 airfair.....

Hey, us europeans need to do that almost every time... ;-)

--Jari