Subject: [eap] 802.1aa/D6 now available (fwd)

From: [email-masked] (Bernard Aboba)
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 17:51:24 -0700 (PDT)

From: Tony Jeffree <[email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: P802.1aa/D6 now available
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 12:41:28 +0100

I have (finally!) completed the changes to P802.1aa (802.1X
maintenance) to fix the re-modelling needed to describe the "EAP
layer".

PLEASE NOTE that the volume of change in this document is very
large.

I am not planning to issue a WG ballot on the document until after
our June interim meeting, in order to allow time for a small number
of issues highlighted in the text as Editor's notes to be resolved
in June; this will leave time to complete the WG ballot prior to the
July meeting.

You can find the text at:

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/private/aa-drafts/d6/802-1aa-d6.pdf

username: p8021
password: go_wildcats

Regards,
Tony