Subject: [eap] EAP WG agenda for IETF 58, Take Five

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 11:11:46 -0800 (PST)

Extensible Authentication Protocol (eap) WG

Chair(s):
Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>

Monday, November 10, 2003
1930 - 2200

Preliminaries (10 minutes)
   Agenda Bashing
   Bluesheets
   Minutes
   Document Status
   Issue Status: http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/EAP/eapissues.html

WG Work Items (70 minutes)
-------------

RFC 2284bis (10 minutes), Henrik Lefkowetz
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eap-rfc2284bis-06.txt

EAP State Machine (20 minutes), TBD
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eap-statemachine-01.pdf
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eap-statemachine-01.txt

EAP Key Framework, Bernard Aboba (40 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eap-keying-00.txt

Drafts relating to WG work items (30 minutes)
--------------------------------

Network Selection, Farid Adrangi (10 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-adrangi-eap-network-discovery-and-selection-00.txt

EAP Key Derivation for Multiple Applications, Joe Salowey (10 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-salowey-eap-key-deriv-02.txt

The Compound Binding Problem, Jose Puthenkulam (10 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-puthenkulam-eap-binding-04.txt

EAP methods - Status & Issues (20 minutes)
-----------------------------

PEAPv2, Jose Salowey (5 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-josefsson-pppext-eap-tls-eap-07.txt

EAP SIM/AKA, Henry Haverinen (5 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haverinen-pppext-eap-sim-11.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arkko-pppext-eap-aka-10.txt

EAP Smartcard, Pascal Urien (5 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-urien-eap-smartcard-03.txt

EAP-IKEv2,  Hannes Tschofenig (5 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-eap-ikev2-02.txt

Roadmap (10 minutes), WG Chairs and ADs
_______________________________________________
eap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap