Subject: [eap] Fw: I-D ACTION:draft-kim-eap-bluetooth-00.txt

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 07:34:35 +0200

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: EAP Bluetooth Application
	Author(s)	: H. Kim
	Filename	: draft-kim-eap-bluetooth-00.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2004-2-11
	
Bluetooth protocol suite defines a set of security mechanisms between
    its devices. All the authentication procedure is based on the
    knowledge of a shared secret called PIN. Bluetooth suggests to use
    systems such as Diffie-Hellman method or others else to initiate the
    PIN between two unknown devices. This draft proposes a simple
    mechanism that help two entities already presented to an AAA
    infrastructure share the PIN and start secured Bluetooth
    communications with Bluetooth Security protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kim-eap-bluetooth-00.txt

_______________________________________________
eap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap