Subject: [eap] Pseudo-WG last call on draft-walker-ieee802-req-00.txt

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 08:04:44 -0800 (PST)

IEEE 802.11 has requested that the IETF publish
draft-walker-ieee802-req-00.txt as an Informational RFC.  The draft
is available for inspection here:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-walker-ieee802-req-00.txt

Since this is a work item of IEEE 802.11,  the EAP WG does not have
change control and cannot issue a formal EAP WG last call.

However, in order to solicit comments on the draft and allow for
incorporation of comments during the IEEE 802 March plenary,  we will hold
a "pseudo-WG last call" on this draft.

The "pseudo-WG last call" will last until March 12, 2004.  Please send
comments to the EAP WG mailing list, in the Issue format described at:

http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/EAP/eapissues.html

I will add an entry for the draft on the EAP WG Issues page, and will
collect the Issues for discussion at the IEEE 802 plenary in Orlando.
_______________________________________________
eap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap