Subject: [eap] Completion of pseudo-WG last call on draft-walker-ieee802-req-00.txt

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 19:53:36 -0800 (PST)

Pseudo-WG last call has now concluded on draft-walker-ieee802-req-00.txt.

4 comments were received; they are available for inspection here:
http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/EAP/eapissues.html

Note that this document has also gone to IETF last call, so that if you
have comments on this document, you should send them to the EAP WG mailing
list ([email-masked]) as well as sending them to the IESG.  IETF last
call concludes on March 28, 2004.  The IETF last call announcement is
available here:

http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf-announce/Current/msg29002.html

Note that the IEEE 802 plenary is coming up next week, and presumably some
time will be spent on comment resolution and document revision.  Therefore
if you  have comments it probably makes sense to get them in ASAP so that
they can be incorporated next week.
_______________________________________________
eap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap