Subject: [eap] (fwd) I-D ACTION:draft-bersani-eap-sharedkeymethods-doctemplate-00.txt

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 08:48:58 +0200

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: EAP shared key methods documentation template
	Author(s)	: F. Bersani
	Filename	: draft-bersani-eap-sharedkeymethods-doctemplate-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2004-3-11
	
This document proposes a template for authors of EAP methods that
    rely on shared keys, to document their work.
    Since EAP methods have proliferated but only 4 are currently
    standardized and since no simple shared key EAP method seems to be
    widely available to replace EAP-MD5 that has been deprecated for
    security reasons, this template is the first step towards
    standardizing such an EAP method.
    This document is indeed intended to help gather information on the
    existing related work before requesting that a new work item be
    opened at IETF to standardize a replacement for EAP-MD5.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bersani-eap-sharedkeymethods-doctemplate-00.txt

_______________________________________________
eap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap