Subject: [eap] Completion of EAP WG last call on draft-ietf-eap-statemachine-02

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 08:46:12 -0800 (PST)

EAP WG last call on draft-ietf-eap-statemachine-02.txt has completed. Two
comments were received, and are available for inspection here:

http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/EAP/eapissues.html

As soon as these comments are incorporated into an -03 version (including
addressing RFC-Editor requests relating to the state machine tables in the
text version), the document will be forwarded to the IESG for
IETF last call, IESG review and publication as an Informational RFC.

To assure review by IEEE 802, the IETF Last Call notice will be posted to
the IEEE 802.1 reflector.
_______________________________________________
eap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap

---

From: Nick Petroni <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 11:54:07 -0500 (EST)

AFAIK, these changes have been incorporated in -03b, available here:
http://www.cs.umd.edu/~npetroni/EAP/

I would like to get some feedback on -03b (just to make sure I
didn't screw something up), but I will submit -03b as -03 close of
business friday if I don't receive such feedback (or earlier upon the
request of the group). Note particularly Appendix A now contains the text
versions of the state machine tables.

Thanks,
nick

Nick L. Petroni, Jr.
Graduate Student, Computer Science
Maryland Information Systems Security Lab
University of Maryland
http://www.cs.umd.edu/~npetroni