Subject: [eap] draft-bersani-eap-psk-01.txt

From: Florent Bersani <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 13:58:20 +0100

Hi all,

A new version of the EAP-PSK I-D (a symmetric key EAP method) is 
available at:
http://www.arkko.com/publications/eap/draft-bersani-eap-psk-01.txt

An alternate URL for the draft is:
http://eappsk.chez.tiscali.fr/draft-bersani-eap-psk-01.txt

I recommend *not* reading the previous version i.e. 00 (which is rather 
indecent ;-)) but directly this one.

The short presentation I'll make on it next Thursday will briefly 
discuss its characteristics and focus on seeing if we want to provide 
the community with a symmetric key EAP method (should it be EAP-PSK or 
any other proposal).

Sorry for the late post and many thanks to the chairs for the time slot 
and the I-D hosting,

Cheers,

Florent

_______________________________________________
eap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap