Subject: [eap] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-badra-eap-double-tls-00.txt]

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 23:21:15 +0300

Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-badra-eap-double-tls-00.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 15:35:40 -0400
List-Id: <i-d-announce.ietf.org>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: EAP-Double-TLS Authentication Protocol
	Author(s)	: M. Badra, P. Urien
	Filename	: draft-badra-eap-double-tls-00.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2004-5-18
	
EAP-Double-TLS is an EAP protocol that extends EAP-TLS. In EAP-TLS, 
   a full TLS handshake is used to mutually authenticate a client and 
   server and to share a secret key. EAP-Double-TLS extends this 
   authentication negotiation by using the secure connection 
   established by the TLS Pre Shared Key (PSK) handshake to exchange 
   additional information between client and server. The secure 
   connection established by the PSK handshake may then be used to 
   allow the server and the client to securely exchange their identity 
   (X509 certificates) and to update security attributes for next 
   sessions (session ID and master secret). 
    
   EAP-Double-TLS enables clientÆs anonymity, and allows client and 
   server to establish keying material for use in the data connection 
   between the client and the authenticator. The keying material is 
   established implicitly between client and server based on the TLS 
   PSK handshake.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-badra-eap-double-tls-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-badra-eap-double-tls-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-badra-eap-double-tls-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.