Subject: [eap] Status of EAP Method Requirements for WLAN

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 16:01:39 -0700 (PDT)

"EAP Method Requirements for WLAN" (draft-walker-ieee802-req-00.txt) has
now completed IETF last call. Last call comments were resolved by
IEEE 802.11i and approved by the IEEE 802.11 plenary.

Even though this document is not an EAP WG work item, we are
nevertheless tracking issues (and their resolutions within IEEE
802.11) on the EAP Issues web page:

http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/EAP/eapissues.html

A new version of the document has now been posted, incorporating the
resolutions:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-walker-ieee802-req-01.txt

The IESG has now received a request from Stuart Kerry, Chair of IEEE
802.11, for publication of draft-walker-ieee802-req-01.txt as an
Informational RFC.

The next step for this document is for it to be considered by the
IESG.  Further input on the document should therefore be sent to
[email-masked], with a CC: to EAP WG, [email-masked].  Please use the
issue format specified on the EAP Issues list so that we can continue to
track the issues.
_______________________________________________
eap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap