Subject: [eap] Proposed Resolutions to IETF Last Call issues for draft-walker-ieee802-req-00.txt

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 20:14:51 -0700 (PDT)

IETF Last Call has now completed on draft-walker-ieee802-req-00.txt.
This is a document requested for publication as an Informational RFC by
IEEE 802 that is not the product of any IETF WG.

A list of issues that were submitted in IETF last call is available here:
http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/EAP/eapissues.html

The IEEE 802.11 Interim Meeting is now underway in Garden Grove, CA.
Proposed resolutions have now been submitted for the IETF Last Call
issues, in the form of an IEEE 802.11 document submission.

Since IEEE 802.11 submissions are not accessible to members of the IETF
community, I have made available a copy of the -01 strawman in text form:

http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/IEEE/draft-walker-ieee802-req-01.txt

Proposed resolutions are also available on the EAP Issues web page.

Since the IEEE 802.11 vote will take place this week, please send comments
on the proposed resolutions to the EAP WG list by Wednesday, May 12, 2004.

_______________________________________________
eap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap