Subject: [eap] eap-keying draft status?

From: Yoshihiro Ohba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 10:24:32 -0700

Hi,

I found that eay-keying draft was removed from the I-D repository.
What is the WG plan on the draft?

Yoshihiro Ohba

_______________________________________________
eap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 21:02:22 +0300

> What is the WG plan on the draft?

Our schedule is slipping :-( and earlier people have been too busy with
2284bis final issues etc, so there hasn't been enough attention to
this particular document. Drafts expire if they are not updated fast
enough.

But we are working on a new version. The current official timeplan
for finishing the draft is as follows:

  Sep 04   EAP Keying Problem document submitted for publication as an Informational RFC

How can we make this happen faster? Lets contribute to the discussion.
Some of the recently discussed issues around the keying document
can be found from the below e-mails:

http://mail.frascone.com/pipermail/eap/2004-April/002414.html
http://mail.frascone.com/pipermail/eap/2004-April/002415.html
http://mail.frascone.com/pipermail/eap/2004-April/002416.html
http://mail.frascone.com/pipermail/public/eap/2004-January/002170.html
http://mail.frascone.com/pipermail/eap/2004-April/002417.html

Comments appreciated.

--Jari