Subject: Re: [eap] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-clancy-eap-pax-00.txt]

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 07:33:05 +0300

Something is wrong in my e-mail. Lets try with copy pasting
the text from the announcement instead:

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: EAP Password Authenticated Exchange
	Author(s)	: W. Arbaugh, T. Clancy
	Filename	: draft-clancy-eap-pax-00.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2004-7-14
	
    This Internet Draft defines a provably secure Extensible
    Authentication Protocol method called EAP-PAX.  This method is
    designed for bootstrapping a shared key-based authentication protocol
    with a weak preshared password or PIN.  It includes key management
    features, is secure against dictionary attacks, includes optional
    support for identity protection, and avoids intellectual property
    rights associated with competing EAP methods.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-clancy-eap-pax-00.txt
_______________________________________________
eap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap