Subject: where the top funds are putting their money

From: "Enid Childress" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 02:29:16 -0100

Private Investment Group with $BILLIONS TO BUY 20% of LETH

Shares Jump 30% on 5-times the Daily Volume!

Diamond Ridge Advisors will purchase 6.5 Million shares of Life

Energy & Technology (LETH) in the open market immediately, adding

to the 20% of LETH it purchased last year in a private transaction.

Diamond Ridge previously paid about $1.50 per share, or an investment

of around $10 Million. We know they will pay much, much more per

share with even more dollars spent by having to acquire shares at

market prices. Acquiring 6.5 million shares of LETH won't be easy with

only 9 million LETH shares in the float.

This sudden influx of cash-based buying will cause explosive action in

the stock. Our conservative expectations would indicate a $5-$7 price

level very quickly. Diamond Ridge is one of the most successful and

aggressive private investment groups. They arranged financing of $250

Million for LETH last quarter for global product expansion. Things are

obviously progressing better than anticipated for this buying to take

place and for them to file the required Schedule 13D/A with the S.E.C.

LETH has 26 operating environmental systems in place worldwide that

convert assorted categories of waste into clean, "green electricity

" The Company is strongly positioned with $36 Million in assets and

$23 Million in cash, not including a sales backlog exceeding

$100 Million for their Biosphere Process System. LETH is experiencing

a breakout year and this partial "buy-out" throws jet fuel on the
fire!

The stock has already bounced sharply from its 52-week low and should

continue to rocket skyward immediately. We think the stock could easily

reach $5 in less than a month!

LETH stock will soar - GO GET IT NOW!