Subject: Are You a Microcap Player?

From: "Sandy Rodriquez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 09:38:47 +0000

Breaking News
Alert

Bodisen
Biotech

0TCBB:BBOI

Earnings
Released  Wednesday

2nd Qtr
Sales up 29% to $4,230,205

Diluted
Quarterly Earnings Per Share up
100% at $.12

The Good News
Just Keeps on Coming for BBOI

Press Release

Source: Bodisen Biotech, Inc.

Bodisen Biotech Announces $0.12 Per Share in Record Second
Quarter Earnings, Net Income up 174% and Sees Strong Earnings Momentum for
Remainder of 2004
Wednesday July 28, 4:00 pm ET

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 28, 2004--Bodisen Biotech, Inc.
(stock symbol: BBOI,) announced financial results for its second quarter ending
June 30, 2004. The following are some of the highlights:

Earnings of $0.12 per share doubled compared to Q2 2003;

174% increase in net income for Q2 2004 compared to Q2 2003;

86% increase in Gross Profit for Q2 2004 compared to Q2 2003;

Gross margin increased to 47% in Q2 2004 vs. 33% for Q2 2003; and

Corporate governance: Board consists of a majority of independent board
members.

REVENUE

Bodisen generated revenues of $4,230,205 for the three months ended June 30,
2004 which represented an increase of $953,887 or 29% compared to $3,276,318 for
the three months ended June 30, 2003. The increase in revenues is primarily
attributable to expanded distribution channels, which resulted in increase in
our customer base and related volume of recurring and new customer sales.

NET INCOME

Bodisen generated net income of $1,824,015 for the three months ended June
30, 2004, an increase of $1,157,321 or 174% compared to $666,694 for the three
months ended June 30, 2003. The increase is attributed to the substantial growth
in the demand for the Company's products throughout China and increased sales of
products with higher profit margin in the period ended June 30, 2004.

GROSS PROFIT

Bodisen achieved a gross profit of $1,987,372 for the three months ended June
30, 2004, an increase of $921,498 or 86%, compared to $1,065,874 for the three
months ended June 30, 2003. Gross margin, as a percentage of revenues, increased
from 33% for the three months ended June 30, 2003, to 47% for the three months
ended June 30, 2004. The increase in gross margin was primarily attributable to
increased sales of products with a higher profit margin such as liquid
fertilizers and pesticides, and an increase in purchase volume discounts for raw
materials.

Ms. Qiong Wang, Chairman and CEO of Bodisen Biotech commented: "Our business
is exceptionally strong and we had a great quarter, which reaffirms our strategy
of expanding distribution channels, improving operating efficiency and selling
higher margin products. Our distribution network now reaches customers in 20
provinces in China and Vietnam and continues to grow. Since the beginning of the
3rd quarter of 2004, the company continues to see robust demand for its products
from customers throughout China. Company management expects strong earnings
momentum for the rest of 2004."

Using proprietary technologies, Bodisen sells over 60 packaged products,
broken down into three product categories: Organic Compound Fertilizer; Organic
Liquid Fertilizer; and Organic Pesticides & Insecticides. Bodisen's organic
fertilizers can be absorbed by plants within 48 hours while enriching soil
conditions without the damaging effects associated with chemical fertilizers.

About Bodisen Biotech, Inc.

Bodisen is headquartered in Shaanxi, China, an agricultural hub of China and
the economic gateway to the western regions of China. The Bodisen brand is a
highly respected organic brand in China. Its "green" products support the
mandate of the Chinese national government to increase crop yields for the
purpose of decreasing China's dependency on food imports. Bodisen's products
enjoy brand recognition and a price premium over competitive brands in China.
With distribution in 20 provinces and an expanding geographic footprint, Bodisen
is well positioned to take advantage of the growing demand for organic
agricultural products in China

Safe Harbor Statement

This press release may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning
of the "safe harbor" provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act
of 1995. These statements are based on the current expectations or beliefs of
Bodisen Biotech, Inc. management and are subject to a number of factors and
uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those
described in the forward-looking statements. The following factors, among
others, could cause actual results to differ materially from those described in
the forward-looking statements: adverse weather conditions, historical
seasonality, loss of customers, increased competition and other risks detailed
from time to time in filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Consequently, if such management assumptions prove to be incorrect or such risks
or uncertainties materialize, the Company's actual results could differ
materially from the results forecast in the forward-looking statements.

Good Luck and Succesful
Trading!

Information
within this email contains "F0rward looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the
Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions,
expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, goals, assumptions or
future events or performance are not statements of historical fact and may be
"forward looking statements."F0rward looking statements are based on
expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made that
involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or
events to differ materially from those presently anticipated. Forward looking statements in
this action may be identified through the use of words such as "projects",
"foresee", "expects", "will," "anticipates," "estimates," "believes,"
"understands" or that by statements indicating certain actions "may," "could,"
or "might" occur. There can be no assurance of that happening. The Growth Stock
Report does not represent that the information contained in this message states
all material facts or does not omit a material fact necessary to make the
statements therein not misleading.All information provided within this email
pertaining to investing, stocks, securities must be understood as information
provided and not investment advice. The Growth Stock Report advises all readers
and subscribers to seek advice from a registered professional securities
representative before deciding to trade in stocks featured within this email.
None of the material within this report shall be construed as any kind of
investment advice or solicitation.Many of these companies are on the verge of
bankruptcy. You can lose all your money by investing in this stock. The
publisher of The Growth Stock Report is not a registered investment advis0r.
Subscribers should not view information herein as legal, tax, accounting or
investment advice. In compliance with the Securities Act of 1933, Section17(b),
The Growth Stock Report discloses the receipt of seven
thousand dollars from a third party, not an officer, director or affiliate
shareholder of the company for the circulation of this report. Be aware of an
inherent conflict of interest resulting from such compensation due to the fact
that this is a paid advertisement. All factual information in this report was
gathered from public sources, including but not limited to Company Websites, SEC
filings and Company Press Releases. The Growth Stock Report believes this
information to be reliable but can make no guar-antee as to its accuracy or
completeness. Use of the material within this email constitutes your acceptance
of these terms.