Subject: Is it a Micro-Cap Bonanza?

From: "Carter Redmond" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 08:57:26 +0000

Breaking News Alert
Special Biotech  Alert 

Genex Pharmaceutical, Inc. 

(OTCBB: GENX) 

Revenues 3 months 3/31/04; $436,208

(Source: 8K Filed 6/29/04)

News After the Close

Press Release Source: Genex Pharmaceutical, Inc. 

Chinese FDA Approves  Clinical  Trials  of  Genex  Pharmaceutical's New Dental
Product Tuesday July 27, 5:42 pm ET

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 27, 2004--Genex  Pharmaceutical,  Inc.  (stock
symbol:  GENX;  a  Delaware corporation, is a profitable biomedical technology
company with  a  unique  product  for  treating  various bone-related injuries
called Reconstituted Bone Xenograft (RBX), which is a medical device  approved
by  the SFDA (Chinese State Food and Drug Administration). RBX is suitable for
compound or  complex  bone  fractures,  compression  fractures and intractable
fractures, bone defects, vertebral column or joint rehabilitation and for bone
absence after tumor removal such as  a  bone  cyst.   The  SFDA  has  approved
clinical  trials  of  the  company's  new  product  for  dental  applications,
micro-particle  RBX.  The  clinical  trials  will  focus  on  orthodontic  and
periodontal  procedures.  Micro-particle  RBX  provides  a  minimally invasive
technique  that  will  improve   dental  surgery  procedures  and  potentially
accelerate recovery from surgeries.

"Approval for clinical trials of micro-particle RBX is a significant  step  in
the  development  and  expansion of our product pipeline. We are extending our
success of treating orthopedic surgical  patients  with RBX to the vast number
of dental patients seeking  minimally  invasive  technologies  in  orthodontic
treatment," commented Mr. Fuzhi Song, Chairman and CEO of Genex.

According to a National Dental Survey conducted by the PRC Ministry of Health,
from  1995  to  1998,  570  million  Chinese people suffer from advanced tooth
decay, 80% of Chinese people  over  the  age  of 7 suffer from permanent tooth
decay, 4% over 60 need gum treatment and 2% of the nation's over 40 population
require dental grafting.

About Genex Pharmaceutical, Inc.

Genex Pharmaceutical, Inc. is a biomedical technology company with distinctive
proprietary technology for  an  orthopedic  device  that  treats  bone-related
injuries.  Headquartered  in  Tianjin,  China,  the  Company  manufactures and
distributes  Reconstituted  Bone  Xenograft  (RBX),  to  400  hospitals  in 22
provinces throughout mainland China. RBX is approved by  the  State  Food  and
Drug  Administration  (SFDA)  in  China  (the  Chinese  government agency that
regulates drugs and  medical  devices).  RBX  offers  a  modern alternative to
traditional methods of treating orthopedic injuries.

Safe Harbor Statement

Statements about the Company's future expectations, including  future  revenue
and  earnings  and  all  other  statements  in  this press release, other than
historical facts, are "F0RWARD-looking"  statements  and  are made pursuant to
safe  harbor  provisions  of  the  Securities  Exchange  Act  of  1934.   Such
F0RWARD-looking  statements involve risks and uncertainties and are subject to
change at any time. The Company's  actual results could differ materially from
expected results.  In  reflecting  subsequent  events  or  circumstances,  the
Company undertakes no 0BLIGATI0N to update F0RWARD-looking statements.

DIS-CLAIMER:  Information   within   this   email  contains  "F0RWARD  looking
statements" within the meaning of  Section  27A  of the Securities Act of 1933
and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.  Any  statements  that
express  or  involve  discussions  with  respect to predictions, expectations,
beliefs, plans, projections, objectives,  goals,  assumptions or future events
or performance are not statements of  historical  fact  and  may  be  "F0RWARD
looking  statements."F0RWARD  looking  statements  are  based on expectations,
estimates and projections at the time  the  statements are made that involve a
number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results  or  events
to  differ  materially  from  those  presently  anticipated.   F0RWARD looking
statements in this action may be  identified  through the use of words such as
"projects",  "foresee",   "expects",   "will,"   "anticipates,"   "estimates,"
"believes,"  "understands"  or  that  by statements indicating certain actions
"may," "could,"  or  "might"  occur.  As  with  many  microcap stocks, today's
company has additional risk factors worth noting. Those factors  include:  the
company  advancing  cash  to related parties and a shareholder on an unsecured
basis, one vendor, a  related  party  through a majority stockholder, supplies
ninety-seven percent of the company's raw materials, reliance on two customers
for  over  fifty  percent  of  their  business  and  numerous  related   party
transactions  and  the  need  to  raise capital.  Breaking News Alert does not
represent that the information contained  in  this message states all material
facts or does not omit a  material  fact  necessary  to  make  the  statements
therein  not  misleading.All information provided within this email pertaining
to investing, stocks, securities  must  be  understood as information provided
and not investment  advice.  Breaking  News  Alert  advises  all  readers  and
subscribers   to   seek  advice  from  a  registered  professional  securities
representative before deciding to trade  in stocks featured within this email.
None of the material within this report shall be  construed  as  any  kind  of
investment  advice or solicitation.Many of these companies are on the verge of
bankruptcy.  You can lose  all  your  money  by  investing  in this stock. The
publisher of Breaking News Alert  is  not  a  registered  investment  ADVIS0R.
Subscribers  should  not  view information herein as legal, tax, accounting or
investment  advice.   In  compliance   with   the   Securities  Act  of  1933,
Section17(b), Breaking News Alert discloses the receipt of $7,000 from a third
party (DMI, Inc.), not an officer, director or affiliate shareholder  for  the
circulation  of  this  report.  Be  aware  of an inherent conflict of interest
resulting from  such  compensation  due  to  the  fact  that  this  is  a paid
advertisement. All factual information in this report was gathered from public
sources, including but not  limited  to  Company  Websites,  SEC  Filings  and
Company  Press  Releases.  Breaking News Alert believes this information to be
reliable but can make no gua-rantee as to its accuracy or completeness. Use of
the material within this email constitutes your acceptance of these terms.