Subject: [eap] Mobile IPv6 bootstrapping based on EAP

From: Giaretta Gerardo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:41:12 +0200

Hi all, 

A new version of draft-giaretta-mip6-authorization-eap is available at
the following location:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-giaretta-mip6-authorization-ea
p-01.txt

The draft defines a method for performing Mobile IPv6 bootstrap relying
on a AAA infrastructure exploiting the capability of several EAP methods
to carry arbitrary parameters. 

Comments are appreciated.

Regards,

--Gerardo

Gruppo Telecom Italia - Direzione e coordinamento di Telecom Italia S.p.A.

====================================================================
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and its attachments are addressed solely to the persons
above and may contain confidential information. If you have received
the message in error, be informed that any use of the content hereof
is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete
the message. Should you have any questions, please send an e_mail to 
[email-masked]. Thank you
====================================================================