Subject: Uptick Stocks

From: "Terrie Wallace" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 09:47:32 +0000

The Growth Stock Report
                                       
                  Genx**Genx**Genx**Genx**Genx**Genx**Genx**

          Record Earnings Announcement Coming Monday August 16, 2004

                   Biotech Sizzle with Sales and Earnings!!
                                       
                   Genex Pharmaceutical, Inc.(OTCBB: GENX)
                                       
                  (Treating Bone Related Injuries in China)

          Revenues from 2/10/03 (Inception) to 12/31/03: $1,221,903
          Net Income from 2/10/03 (Inception) to 12/31/03: $450,985
                     Revenues 3 months 3/31/04; $436,208
                     Net Income 3 months 3/31/04: $66,691

          The Company paid $0 for interest and income tax during the
          period ended March 1,2003 and the years ended Dec.31,2003.
                          (Source: 8K Filed 6/29/04)

                  Genx**Genx**Genx**Genx**Genx**Genx**Genx**

Look how these Chinese Stocks have done and what they would've made your
portfolio look like if you knew about them:

(OTCBB:CAAS):Closed September 2,  2003  at  $4.00.   Closed December 31,
2003: $16.65, Up 316%

(OTCBB:CWTD):Closed January 30, 2004 at $1.50. Closed February  17th  at
$7.90, Up 426%

Ordinary  Investors  Like  You  are  Turbocharging Their Portfolios With
these High Octane Stocks. When Some  of  Them Start to Move, They Really
Take Off.

The interesting thing about companies that do business in China is  that
the  market  and  0pportunity is much, much bigger than in the USA.  And
that  can  mean  sweet,  juicy  pr0fits  for  savvy  investors  who take
advantage of them.

This bad boy (GENX) is out of Stealth  Mode  and  is  already  top  line
revenue  producing!  Do  you  see  where  we're going with this? Biotech
Sizzle with Sales and Earnings!!

               Genx**Genx**Genx**Genx**Genx**Genx**Genx**
                                    
                    About Genex Pharmaceutical, Inc.

Genex Pharmaceutical,  Inc.   is  a  biomedical  technology company with
distinctive proprietary technology for an orthopedic device that  treats
bone-related  injuries.   Headquartered  in  Tianjin, China, the Company
manufactures and distributes Reconstituted  Bone Xenograft (RBX), to 400
hospitals in 22 provinces throughout mainland China. RBX is approved  by
the  State  Food  and  Drug  Administration (SFDA) in China (the Chinese
government agency that regulates drugs and medical devices).  RBX offers
a modern  alternative  to  traditional  methods  of  treating orthopedic
injuries. (Source: News Release 7/27/04)

               Genx**Genx**Genx**Genx**Genx**Genx**Genx**
                                    
       Recent Press Release: July 27th (NEW PRODUCT BEING TESTED)
	   
                      Tuesday July 27, 5:42 pm ET

   Chinese FDA Approves Clinical Trials of Genex's New Dental Product

NEW  YORK--(BUSINESS  WIRE)--July  27,  2004--Genex Pharmaceutical, Inc.
(stock symbol:  GENX; a Delaware corporation, is a profitable biomedical
technology  company  with   a   unique   product  for  treating  various
bone-related injuries called Reconstituted Bone Xenograft  (RBX),  which
is  a  medical  device approved by the SFDA (Chinese State Food and Drug
Administration). RBX is suitable for compound or complex bone fractures,
compression fractures and intractable fractures, bone defects, vertebral
column or joint rehabilitation and  for bone absence after tumor removal
such as a bone cyst. The  SFDA  has  approved  clinical  trials  of  the
company's  new  product for dental applications, micro-particle RBX. The
clinical trials will  focus  on  orthodontic and periodontal procedures.
Micro-particle RBX provides a minimally  invasive  technique  that  will
improve  dental  surgery  procedures and potentially accelerate recovery
from surgeries.

"Approval for clinical  trials  of  micro-particle  RBX is a significant
step in the development and expansion of our product  pipeline.  We  are
extending  our success of treating orthopedic surgical patients with RBX
to  the  vast  number  of  dental  patients  seeking  minimally invasive
technologies  in  orthodontic  treatment,"  commented  Mr.  Fuzhi  Song,
Chairman and CEO of Genex.

According to a National Dental Survey conducted by the PRC  Ministry  of
Health,  from  1995  to  1998,  570  million  Chinese people suffer from
advanced tooth decay, 80% of  Chinese  people  over  the age of 7 suffer
from permanent tooth decay, 4% over 60 need gum treatment and 2% of  the
nation's over 40 population require dental grafting.

               Genx**Genx**Genx**Genx**Genx**Genx**Genx**
                                    
              Good Luck and Succesful Trading. Go GENEX!!

DIS-CLAIMER:   Information  within  this email contains "F0RWARD looking
statements" within the meaning of  Section  27A of the Securities Act of
1933 and Section 21B  of  the  Securities  Exchange  Act  of  1934.  Any
statements   that   express  or  involve  discussions  with  respect  to
predictions,  expectations,  beliefs,  plans,  projections,  objectives,
goals, assumptions or future events or performance are not statements of
historical fact and may  be "F0RWARD looking statements."F0RWARD looking
statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections  at  the
time  the  statements  are  made  that  involve  a  number  of risks and
uncertainties which  could  cause  actual  results  or  events to differ
materially from those presently anticipated.  F0RWARD looking statements
in this action may be identified  through  the  use  of  words  such  as
"projects",  "foresee",  "expects",  "will," "anticipates," "estimates,"
"believes,"  "understands"  or  that  by  statements  indicating certain
actions "may," "could," or "might" occur. As with many micro-cap stocks,
today's company has additional risk factors worth noting.  Those factors
include: the company advancing cash to related parties and a shareholder
on an unsecured basis:  one vendor, a related party through  a  majority
stockholder,   supplies   ninety-seven  percent  of  the  company's  raw
materials:  reliance on two  customers  for  over fifty percent of their
business and numerous related party transactions and the need  to  raise
capital.    The   Growth  Stock  Report  does  not  represent  that  the
information contained in this message  states all material facts or does
not omit a material fact necessary to make the  statements  therein  not
misleading.All  information  provided  within  this em-ail pertaining to
investing, stocks, securities must be understood as information provided
and not investment advice.  The  Growth Stock Report advises all readers
and subscribers to seek advice from a registered professional securities
representative before deciding to trade in stocks featured  within  this
em-ail.  None  of  the material within this report shall be construed as
any kind of investment  advice  or  solicitation.Many of these companies
are on the verge  of  bankruptcy.   You  can  lose  all  your  money  by
investing  in  this  stock.  The publisher of The Growth Stock Report is
not  a  registered  investment  ADVIS0R.  Subscribers  should  not  view
information herein as legal, tax,  accounting or investment advice.  Any
reference to past performance(s) of companies are specially selected  to
be  referenced  based  on  the favorable performance of these companies.
You would need perfect  timing  to  acheive  the results in the examples
given.  There can be no  assurance  of  that  happening.   Remember,  as
always,  past  performance  is ne-ver indicative of future results and a
thorough  due  diligence  effort,  including  a  review  of  a company's
filings, should be completed prior to investing.The Growth Stock  Report
has   no   relationship   with   CAAS   and  CWTD.   (Source  for  Price
Information:Yahoo Finance Historical). In compliance with the Securities
Act of 1933, Section17(b),The Growth  Stock Report discloses the receipt
of twelve thousand dollars from a third party, not an officer,  director
or  affiliate  shareholder for the circulation of this report.  Be aware
of an inherent conflict of interest resulting from such compensation due
to the fact that this is  a paid adver-tisement. All factual information
in this report was gathered  from  public  sources,  including  but  not
limited  to  Company  Websites,  SEC Filings and Company Press Releases.
The Growth Stock Report believes this information to be reliable but can
make no guar-antee  as  to  its  accuracy  or  completeness.  Use of the
material within this em-ail constitutes your acceptance of these terms.