Subject: [eap] Version 3 of draft-adrangi-eap-network-discovery

From: "Adrangi, Farid" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 20:24:57 -0700

Hi,

Version 3 will soon show up on the I-D repository.  However, in the mean
time, you can find the draft here:

http://mng.ctgisp.com/IETF/EAP/Network%20Selection/draft-adrangi-eap-net
work-discovery-03.txt

This version incorporates Bernard's recent comments.  The main changes
are:

- The section 3 (delivery options) was moved to appendix with the
exception of any normative requirements on the client which was moved
into Section 1.

- Section 1 articulates the implementation requirements for a client to
support all 3 delivery options.

- Section 1 describes when an EAP-failure and EAP-notification are used
be by an EAP server

And, there were a few clean-ups throughout the document ....

BR,
Farid

_______________________________________________
eap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap

---

From: "Bari, Farooq" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 12:18:24 -0700

Hi all,

I have not seen any comments on our latest version of the draft. Does
that mean all the questions on it have been satisfactory resolved.

BR,

Farooq

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Adrangi, Farid
Sent: Sunday, August 15, 2004 8:25 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Bernard Aboba; [email-masked]
Subject: [eap] Version 3 of draft-adrangi-eap-network-discovery

Hi,

BR,
Farid