Subject: Straight investment data without the hype

From: "Harry Wills" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 03:26:09 +0000

Wall Street Money Report
                                  
                         KidSational, Inc.
                                  
                        OTC Symbol: KDSC.PK
                       Current  Price: $ .17
                    Estimated 30-Day High: $ .65
         Estimated 12-Month High (w/ movie release): $2.50

Wall  Street  Money  Report  discovers  leading  edge  Entertainment
Company preparing for  blockbuster  new  release! KDSC positioned as
the #1 stock investment in children's  entertainment  for  years  to
come.

Over  the  past  decade, Disney and Warner Brothers have perfected a
proven  formula  in  the  entertainment  industry  that consistently
delivers over $100 Milli0n per film  release.   Box  office  results
have shown that animated features and movies geared toward a younger
audience  are  genuine  profit  makers  with movie-goers starved for
quality G-rated family entertainment.

By enhancing this model  for  success,  KidSational, Inc.  (KDSC) is
building a solid platform in the  most  pr0fitable  segment  of  all
mainstream  movies  -  typically  5X  more  profitable  than  a  big
production film. Through skillful management and product depth, KDSC
is  rapidly  becoming  a diversified entertainment empire, poised to
become one of the leaders in this industry.

Fueled by recent positive developments  and the revenue power of its
product line, KidSational is on track during the month of August  to
finalize   negotiations   with   leading   Hollywood  producers  and
executives to bring "The Guardians" movie to the Big Screen. KDSC is
moving forward with lightning speed as evidenced by their developing
relationships with specialists  in  entertainment  law and top music
tour management, motion picture producers, executive  producers  and
distributors,  and  the selection of product placement and marketing
experts.

KDSC's initial motion picture  is  entitled "The Guardians - Masters
of the Electro-World", based on adolescent super  heroes  along  the
lines  of  Mighty  Morphin  Power  Rangers  and Teenage Mutant Ninja
Turtles, who  have  collectively  produced  revenues  exceeding $500
Milli0n.  One clear advantage for KDSC is that  "The  Guardians"  is
scheduled  to  feature  TV and movie industry stars, giving the film
that extra boost of  mass  appeal.  KDSC's  theater release is based
upon the theme and characters in the nationally available Guardian's
board game (100% owned by KDSC) which is used in over 400 elementary
schools and has been  featured  on  a  major  nationally  syndicated
afternoon TV talk show.

Judging  by  the  numbers, major full length films of this type that
reach out not just to  kids  but  entire families, have enjoyed huge
box office success. This  is  based  on  a  release  of  over  1,000
screens,  right  in line with Company expectations for their premier
in just the  US  alone.   But  the  box  office  revenues are only a
fraction of the huge income that is typically realized from a  film.
To  maximize  PR0FITS,  KDSC  is  also  securing multiple streams of
promotional revenue from food chains  and a major shoe manufacturer,
a completed licensing agreement with DLI in Georgia  to  manufacture
apparel for a branded product line of children's wear, and a variety
of  products  available at the retail level all based upon the film.
Everything from action figures,  clothing, toys, to children's party
favors and lunch boxes are scheduled for national  merchandising  in
order to extend the brand and generate revenue.

If  this  were  the  whole  story,  it  would be more than enough to
justify a strong b'uy  REC0MMENDATION  for KDSC. However, this isn't
even the tip of the iceberg. The really big income will most  likely
be  in VCR/DVD sales after the movie has run in theaters. Anyone who
has small  children  or  grandchildren  knows  that  the  VCR/DVD is
today's electronic baby sitter. Children watch films over  and  over
again memorizing all the songs and story lines. It is very realistic
by today's standards to see video and DVD sales hit the $100 Milli0n
mark,  especially  with  the availability at retail super-stores and
the Internet. One  of  the  most  magnificent facts about children's
movies is that a new generation is  born  every  7  years  to  enjoy
re-releases as well as home video.

KDSC's  Music Division is red-hot, featuring the new urban/pop music
sensation "TGK".  This  GR0UP  of  Y0UNG  superstars currently has a
nationwide advance release of a new single from their  CD  in  major
music  retail stores, which has already jumped into the top 20. KDSC
is enjoying  the  ultimate  in  cross-over  entertainment success by
featuring the music of TGK  in  the  soundtrack  for  The  Guardians
movie.  TGK  has been receiving major radio airplay while performing
worldwide, and promotes  only  a  positive  message with no negative
lyrics in their music.

KDSC has cemented partnerships that will enhance their entertainment
products,in-crease distribution  channels,  and  accelerate  growth.
Dynamic  PR0FITS  are  realized  in  the  early  growth  stages of a
burgeoning entertainment company that  has  nailed the blueprint for
success. Savvy investors with an eye for value can benefit from  the
tremendous  PR0FITS  that  will launch the f0rtunes of this new film
and entertainment powerhouse.

Dis-closure:  Wall  Street  Money  Report  (WSMR)  is an independent
newsletter with the goal of giving investors the necessary knowledge
to  make  rational  and  pr0fitable  investment   decisions.    This
publication  does not provide an analysis of the Company's financial
position and is not an 0FFER  to b'uy or sell securities.  Investing
in securities is speculative and carries risk.   It  is  recommended
that  any  investment  should  be  made  after  consulting with your
investment ADVIS0R and after  reviewing  the financial statements of
the company.  The information in this online report is  believed  to
be  reliable,  but  its accuracy cannot be assured. Past performance
does not insure similar future results.  This is not purported to be
a complete  and  thorough  analysis  of  the  featured  company  and
recommends  a complete review of the Company's regulatory filings at
sec.gov.  The information herein  contains future looking statements
and information within the meaning of Section 27A of the  Securities
Act  of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934,
including statements  regarding  expected  continual  growth  of the
featured company. Any statements that express or involve discussions
with  respect  to   predictions,   expectations,   beliefs,   plans,
projections,  objectives,  goals,  assumptions  or  future events or
performance are not statements of  historical fact and may be future
looking  statements.  Future  looking  statements   are   based   on
expectations,  estimates  and projections at the time the statements
are made that  involve  a  number  of  risks and uncertainties which
could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those
presently anticipated.  Future looking statements in this action may
be  identified  through  the  use  of  words  such  as   "projects",
"foresee",    "expects",    "will",    "anticipates",   "estimates",
"believes", "understands", or that  by statements indicating certain
actions "may", "could", or "might" occur.  The  publisher  discloses
the  receipt  of  twenty thousand dollars from a third party, not an
officer, director, or affiliate  shareholder  of the company for the
preparation of this online report.  Be aware of an inherent conflict
of interest resulting from such compensation due to  the  fact  that
this  is  a paid publication. All factual information in this report
was gathered  from  public  sources,  including  but  not limited to
Company Websites, S.E.C. filings and Company Press  Releases.   This
information  is  believed  to  be  reliable but can make no absolute
certainty as to its accuracy  or  completeness.  Use of the material
with in this online newsletter constitutes your acceptance of  these
terms.