Subject: [eap] draft-funk-radiusext-shared-secret-amp-00.txt

From: Thomas Otto <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 23:44:53 +0200

Although the IETF Mailer announced this new Internet Draft, 
it is not available at the claimed location
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-funk-radiusext-shared-secret-amp-00.txt

However, a copy is available here:
http://www.funk.com/documents/draft-funk-radiusext-shared-secret-amp-00.txt

By the way: At July 24th, we discussed the broken I-D
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pppext-eap-ttls-05.txt
which ends with page 12. Up to now, nothing has changed. 

Thomas

_______________________________________________
eap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap

---

From: Paul Funk <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 01:40:45 -0400

Thomas,

Both the TTLS and the shared-secret-amp links now work.

I wasn't aware of a problem with the shared-secret-amp link; in fact
I checked soon after posting, given the problems with the TTLS
link.

An updated shared-secret-amp draft (01) should appear in the next
couple days. It incorporates comments from the San Diego meeting
and changes the ASCII encoding algorithm to create as vanilla an
output as possible to prevent incompatibilities with devices that
may have funny rules about shared secret format.

Thanks,

Paul

>which ends with page 12. Up to now, nothing has changed.

Paul Funk
Funk Software, Inc.
617 497-6339
[email-masked]