Subject: [eap] REMINDER: Posting Issues to the EAP Issues List

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 23:00:17 -0700 (PDT)

This is just a reminder about the process for posting Issues.

If you are posting an Issue (as opposed to just asking a question), you
MUST include the string "Issue" in the subject line of your posting.

If you are posting an issue, please also use the Issue format specified on
the EAP Issues list:

http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/EAP/eapissues.html

This format enables us to be clear about what draft your issue refers to,
what section is affected.

Along with the issue,  please also include the proposed text.  Just saying
"this is an issue" isn't sufficient -- editors will typically not make
changes until consensus has emerged on a proposed resolution.  The best
way to ensure that a problem is resolved is to propose a fix to the
editor.

_______________________________________________
eap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap