Subject: [eap] Proposed Resolution of Issue 263: Reject

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 12:34:13 -0700 (PDT)

The text of Issue 263 is enclosed below.  The proposed resolution is to
reject the proposed change.

The reference to EAP-AKA is informative, and the Section 3.1.2 title
indicates that the discussion is included purely as an example. Therefore
I don't believe that this section needs to be removed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Issue 263: EAP AKA
Submitter name: Florent Bersani
Submitter email address: [email-masked]
Date first submitted: 7/30/2004
Reference: http://mail.frascone.com/pipermail/eap/2004-July/002697.html
Document: Keying-03
Comment type: T
Priority: S
Section: 3.1.2
Rationale/Explanation of issue

Although I very much like EAP-AKA, I am not sure that we want to create
a dependency between a WG document and an individual Internet-Draft
(however since the reference to EAP-AKA is informative, this perhaps no
big deal). Furthermore, this quotation could be interpreted as an
approval by the EAP WG of EAP-AKA.

Proposed resolution: either remove this paragraph or have some discussion.
_______________________________________________
eap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap